I watched someone get into the spirit of Fathers Day, means nothing to me tho

No it isn't. You're not a father or mother until the baby is born.
so if your mother drank knowing you were inside her, you would not consider her responsible as a mother , because at that point she was not your mother?

clippy is the perfect shitposting AI.

You should’ve ran out into the field and snatched up the soccer ball ruining th day for them.

There, there, @Clippy.

6mQyBHy0caDuTtn6XU1UC8cRxL4iHw3z3aJvrkh2BUlJrwjmuFE-TVPAq0j74b-PXcqzie6LXi2ivgGNGY4gyq4_-uq3fFsZDMbIdtY=w500-h211-nc

Fathers day is fucking bullshit. I have 2 kids and the idea of a day for me reeks of attention seeking shit. I show my kids attention daily and they better fucking appreciate it daily or else!

Kind regards
Father of the Year
(as proven by the statement on my new coffee mug)

My dad and both grandfathers have passed, not much I can do except remember the good times.

Happy Father's day to the good dads

Terrible fathers can fuck off

Fathers day is fucking bullshit. I have 2 kids and the idea of a day for me reeks of attention seeking shit. I show my kids attention daily and they better fucking appreciate it daily or else!

Kind regards
Father of the Year
(as proven by the statement on my new coffee mug)
I feel you..
Some years back my wife got a little butt hurt because I didn’t get her anything on mother’s day..

I told her..I ain’t your kid...it should be her(our teenage daughter) doing anything.

We don’t play the corporate holidays thing..not the little ones atleast(Xmas and thanksgiving are cool...and Halloween cause it’s the best holiday ever)

My daughter got me pair of underwear and a tape measure for work ...gave me a hug and made me enchiladas.

People who post messages or Uber tributes to there fathers on instagram are fucking funny as well..I’m like,why don’t you say that shit to him personally ¿

I feel you..
Some years back my wife got a little butt hurt because I didn’t get her anything on mother’s day..

I told her..I ain’t your kid...it should be her(our teenage daughter) doing anything.

We don’t play the corporate holidays thing..not the little ones atleast(Xmas and thanksgiving are cool...and Halloween cause it’s the best holiday ever)

My daughter got me pair of underwear and a tape measure for work ...gave me a hug and made me enchiladas.

People who post messages or Uber tributes to there fathers on instagram are fucking funny as well..I’m like,why don’t you say that shit to him personally ¿

Dude the absolute worst for me for social media is when some chick gets their 4 month old or whatever and takes a photo with a fathers day present: "to Daddy love (<random shit childs name here>)". As if the wee shite went shopping for daddy lol. Usually they add a comment like "look how much she loves her daddy". What? by you buying a fake present and writing it on social media.

Also agree with the mothers day thing you said! It seems to be women who are HUGE into mothers day.

An old photo of Clippy with his mother and father alongside his sibling.

metal-paper-clips-two-large-and-two-small-xc2cp5.jpg

Back