I would like to gain muscle and body!

carlosT

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am newbie here. Just signed up few minutes ago. I would like to gain muscle and body. But I have done enough knowledge on that what to try. Actually I am looking for someone natural. What do you use guys?

Thanks for your time!

Read the stickies in this section of the forum. You'll find lots of information there.

I see English is not your mother tongue, but what do you mean "muscle and body"? You have muscles all over your body... ? Anyway, read the stickies as the gentleman above said.

His English is not well at all. Do you really think the man knows what are the "stickies"?

Hello all,

I am newbie here. Just signed up few minutes ago. I would like to gain muscle and body. But I have done enough knowledge on that what to try. Actually I am looking for someone natural. What do you use guys?

Thanks for your time!

You are looking for something natural, not someone natural, trust me. OK, the usual advices:

- lift heavy things (5 to 10 repetitions);
- eat protein (meat, fish, eggs, protein powder, greek yoghurt);
- eat carbs (oats, pasta, brown rice, sweet potatoes, potatoes);
- eat healthy fats (nuts, seeds, avocado, coconuts);
- don't forget to sleep enough;
- you can try creatine;
- you can try testosterone;

^ What the ... ?! The guy is barely starting and you're suggesting Test?

His English is not well at all. Do you really think the man knows what are the "stickies"?

You are looking for something natural, not someone natural, trust me. OK, the usual advices:

- lift heavy things (5 to 10 repetitions);
- eat protein (meat, fish, eggs, protein powder, greek yoghurt);
- eat carbs (oats, pasta, brown rice, sweet potatoes, potatoes);
- eat healthy fats (nuts, seeds, avocado, coconuts);
- don't forget to sleep enough;
- you can try creatine;
- you can try testosterone;

Are you saying people that are natural are substandard........

It's not like I said "synthol".
Ok...
tenor.gif

You mean gain muscle and get some booty? Haha just kidding. I'm natural. I'm a short dude but have gone up a lean 175lbs. It's all about tricking the body. Get stronger, bulk, cut. In that order. 120-150 sec rest between sets for strength. 90-120 sec for bulk. 30-60 sec for cutting. Just don't over do it. I got a chest infection from too much cardio.

It's not like I said "synthol".
Ok...
tenor.gif

It's more that he hasn't got a base to work from yet there is little point in him doing Test, dbol, tren or winny. If he doesn't know how to work out he doesn't know how to cycle, diet or pct yet....

It's more that he hasn't got a base to work from yet there is little point in him doing Test, dbol, tren or winny. If he doesn't know how to work out he doesn't know how to cycle, diet or pct yet....

I didn't suggest he should take some the next day. Read about it, inform, decide if is worth doing it. That's what I was saying.

What are you're thoughts on Tren?
Helluva drug I hear

Hello all,

Thanks for your time!
Try this guy's advice:
http://scoobysworkshop.com/

It's for free and he doesn't advertise anything, isn't selling anything and doesn't promote bullshit.

Chose the best workout for you:
http://scoobysworkshop.com/the-best-workout/

If you're completely new to working out of any sort - start with bodyweight: pushups, pullups, situps, crunches. Be patient - remember: fitness is not a sprint, it's a marathon.

Back