Ian McCall RIZIN ? spoiler

License to Kill
@Silver
Reaction score
Updated:
Just watched the fight. Ian was cut from the rope while being taken down. He was in a choke when the fight was stopped for the doctor to look at the bloody McCall and fight was stopped.

Last edited:
He got almost choked out and the fight was stopped with guillotine still locked in (not dangerous ATM).

mightve lost anyway, and even if he won horiguchi would've fucked him up.

god damn i love horiguchi.

The knee cut him. How can a smooth rope cut you open?
Friction, those old WWE like productions there was plenty of bleeding. Recall rumors coz the wrestler used razors before fight shaving real close so susceptible to cuts. Kind of foolish in hindsight , guess they want to look nice and shiny on tv but end up bloody and losing.

The ropes might have been to taught since Gabi didn’t fight and losen them up for the lighter fighters later. They might have overlooked adjusting. Japan slipping on their meticulousness. A train left about 6 seconds early not long ago;)

Oh well the many dynamics fighting in Rizen. Kind of part of the fun is such wackiness.

Textbook heel booking for the opponent. Looks great against a name but wins by dubious means, setting him up to get destroyed by homegrown babyface Horiguchi.

Damn, I've known about this Manel can for all of 2 days. I don't think I've ever wanted to see someone get KO'd cold so bad.

Fuuuuck I wanted Ian to dust this dude.

So we're going with friction cut open McCall instead of a knee that landed on the same area ont he word of Frank trigg? Yeah, okay, sure guys.

Kape is a douchebag. Some guys I know trained with him a none have good things to say about him, he is the type of guy that likes to take your head off during sparring.

Back