MT
Deloading, so a few rounds pads

19/09/06

MT
Again, less work

20/09/06

MT
Just got a heavy sweat on

Got up and left for the airport at 8.15 the following morning.

Loss on points from the fight, learned things I need to work on

1/10/06

Cardio
15 min on eliptical @10
30 min on rowing machine, level 8 for 10 min, then level 7.
Did some fast rows during it, but did 7.5km in 31 min or so

10 min bike ride to cool off, low resistance (level 4 I think)

2/10/06

MT
Because chris is fighting on the 7th I went down to take both sessions

I trained in the 2nd session, but really jut getting my lin work going and working on things.
There were only 3 people training so the numbers worked out well enough

4/10/06

MT

watford wednesday

5/10/06

MT-took the sessions and worked on stuff.

Not really a workout

6/10/06

PL

5 min row
DL
8@60
5@100
5@110
5@115
5@120
5@125
5@130

2@140
1 and a bit @145

Considering I haven't done any heavy lifting for 7 or so weeks and haven't done deads in...well, this year so far....I was quite surprised (I think the best I have ever got is a single at 150)

Sumo DL
8@60
6@100
6@110
stopped then because my hands were shredded by this point

Clean and OHP-wide grip
8@40
5@60
3@65
2@70
a single clean at 75. Couldn't get it up after that so called it a day

5 min on eliptical to cool off

Was going to do some assistant ab work, but too many metros in the gym

7/10/06

Cardio

45 min on eliptical, level 12 going to 13 after 30 min
After 15 min I tried to breath through a small gap in my mouth, then at 30 min I stopped breathing through the mouth and used the nose. Ie I'm limiting air intake

Did 4 barbell complexes then
each one conisisted of (10 reps each)@10 on ol bar (so.....30kg...first time)
BO row
SLDL
Hang Clean
OHP
Squat
Calf raise
Romanian DL

8/10/06
tested stimulant x cause bought some a while ago

am-MT-all with hoodie on
Got there early and did like 5min of bag work to get a sweat on
-3 rounds shadow boxing, working on movement
-2 3 min rounds working with a partner doing kicks on heavy bag. Cause my left foot is not useable yet, did 10 right kicks, swapped with other guy (who did 5 left 5 right) then back for the round. 30s off then same again.

3 rounds with 30s break doing simple combo that build up each round.
Held for 3
2 rounds, starting with single, double triple for 2 sets, then 12 grab knees
2nd round was 4 straight punches, move to side, left hook, double right mid kick.
Held

Went up stairs and used the slip bag and others to keep the sweat on until we could start sparring.
Lots of technique work with sparring, 4 rounds working on foot work, then 4 rounds chasing, then 4 rounds again defending off rope then another 4 chasing
I don't know, like 6-8 rounds sparing full technique (baring low kicks because of left foot). Not much work rate (maybe 100 strikes), working on foot work and circling.
All rounds were 2 min in the ring with 30s break

pm-Cardio
Got a sweat on on the bike, 45 min on level 4.
3 sets of 15 cable crunch, 40, 45 and 47.5

10/10/06

PL
5 min row to warm up

OHP

8@40
5@55
[email protected]
5@60
[email protected]
5@65
[email protected]
3@70-last rep was a bitch

BO row
8@60
5@80
[email protected]
[email protected], reset grip, 2 @same weight
2@105
[email protected], would say double, but couldn't hold onto bar to complete 2nd rep

Full contact twist, low to high, both sides
8@15
[email protected]
8@30
[email protected]

Side bend, both sides
10@16
10@22
10@28-grip suffering at end

Barbell complexes-rest=90 s between

BO row
SLDL
Hang clean
OHP
Squat
GM
Lunge

4 sets@40kg-7 sets for 7 reps each

by the time I got to set 3 my grip had gone with the hang cleans, so only did 5 of them and had to reset the bar on the ground to get the fucker up to do the OHP. Set 4 was with Calf raises in place of hang cleans (did squat then calf raises).
5th set was at 45 kg, 7 sets for 7 reps

10 min cool down on eliptical

11/10/06

MT
3 round shadow boxing as normal, 20 press ups as rest
kicks on bag, 10, 12, 14, 10 double
Held for a round
single, double, triple for 4 sets, then boxing with paul.
Held for 2
single round on, full technique
Tit for tat, built up to 18 technique.
Sparring, various kinds. Boxing, legs only, full, boxing with knees etc. All with Olly, fucker tagged me a few times on the bad ear and ankle
2 rounds holding
2 rounds on the pads, olly holding

12/10/06

MT
Got there early and for 10 min worked the bag. This and that that needs work (angles).
Did 6 3 min rounds on the bag with 2 other guys. Because my left foot is unusable really, I did the stuff they did on the letf foot, but with the right. First round 50 straight punches (1,2), 2nd round 10 low left, 10 low right (so just 20 low right for me) and 3rd round 5 left mid, 5 right mid (so 10 right mid). Repeated twice

Held for the other guys, 3 rounds on (2 min rounds). So I held for 6 rounds then went on last (that was a mistake seeing as I killed myself then went upstairs straight into sparring)
First round was single, double, triple for 1 set, then 5 left low kicks, then 2, 4, 6, grab knees. repeated till end of round. Straight into 10 left mid and 10 right mid (I threw the left kicks from the first round or my right leg would have been fucked early on). Next round (no rest) was 4 grab knees, turn, 4 grab, turn, 4 grab, 10 left low. Repeated
Final round was left teep right mid kick, right teep left mid kick for 3 times (so 6 sides) and then 10 low right kicks.
Went upstairs and for what I kept track, 12 rounds of 2 min. The timer I think was set to 30s rest, but we just changed who was on and carried on (no rest). I did 3 rounds being the only guy on with people jumping in on me, then I had 30s rest, then did it again for maybe 6 more rounds, a new person jumping in or me sparring a new person on for 6 rounds.
Then for 2 rounds I chased people (a new one every min, got through 5, so maybe they were 1 min breaks), then people chased me for 2 rounds, then again I chased people for anotehr 2 rounds. Took a 10 min rest then because I was fucked at this point. Went and did some work on the slip bag, keeping body temp up.
Then got back in the ring for 2 more rounds, 1 min of the first round with a rookie (guy who wasnt to go out) and the last....1/2 of that round, break and next round with darren.

Wore a god damn hoodie and t-shirt through the entire session......I'm drinking water like its going out of fashion at the moment.

Good session, things coming together, only problem is my fucking bad foot and ear got tagged quite a bit during the session, but it was 2 hours of fun

13/10/06

PL
DL

8@60
5@100
5@120
[email protected]
5@130
4@135
3@140
3@145-long gap in between reps though, sweat and a failing grip.

Tried to do some rack squats on a make shift rack with 2 of those step up boards (when I went to get the 2nd one, I found a fucking POWER RACK in the room opposite. The fuckers won't let me use the cunting thing. I almost cried, it looks brand new and I just know it barely gets used. Apparently only people sponsored to go on their course and others in the same vein get to use it......).
Did 120 for 2 to test it out, 140 for a single and did 150 for a single, but my grip was fucked so that was it. Now I know they can take the weight etc I can set it up before deads to kill the grip.

Went to do ab work, but pretty fucked so will dog it after training tomorrow on a roman chair

45 min cycle at the end

14/10/06

MT
4 rounds shadow boxing, working on foot work
4 rounds on the pads, hand and foot work, only a few knees thrown after setting up with hands
2 round leg only sparring, 2 full round technique, changed partners, did 1 round full, half way through 2nd I got low kick, my ankle buckled and now its resprained/fucked up.

So.....not sure if training for tomorrow.
I couldn't do the ab work I wanted to, just got changed, got my stuff and fucked off

16/10/06

Cardio
Can't run or kick, but can't sit still and get unfit

45 min on eliptical, breathing primarily through nose.Level 12. That fucked my up quite nicely actually, seeing as its a gay exercise.

10 miin cycle to cool off

17/10/06

PL

5 min cycle to warm up

OHP
8@40
5@60
[email protected]
5@65
[email protected]
[email protected], double was strict but sapped so last one was PP...doesn't count as a triple god damn it. Twinged my upper right back doing a negative after I locked out the final rep.

BO row
8@60
6@80
6@90
6@95-did 4, reset grip, did last 2

FCT
8@15
went to do 30, but foot, fucking back....
10@25
[email protected]
10@30

Cable crunch
10@30
10@40
10@50
went for 10 at 55, but worn out at this point and getting the bar to where it had to be was killing with my upper back

Side bends
15@16
15@20
12@28, left hand side did 10 and had to reset grip, right hand did 12 without real problem (grip was going though by about 7 with left hand and 11 on right).

10min eliptical to cool off

Back