Crime ICE arrested more than 80,000 illegal immigrants in 2018 with DUI charges, convictions

phoenixikki

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
More than a quarter of a million people illegally present in the United States were removed from the country in fiscal year 2018, according to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
Approximately half of the 158,000 people arrested by ICE — 80,730 — had been charged or convicted of driving under the influence, according to the agency's annual report.
The second-highest category for arrests was for crimes related to "dangerous drugs," followed by traffic offenses.
Exactly 23,052 people had faced legal trouble for obstructing judiciary, Congress, legislature, etc.
The criminal backgrounds are the reasons they were known to law enforcement and pursued by ICE.
More than half of the total 256,085 people who were removed from the country were Mexican citizens, making it the country with the most nationals deported from the U.S.
Continue reading

Thank you all the ICE agents, true Patriots, who are making America safer and great again. Keep taking these dangerous illegals out of the streets, nobody's going to miss those dirty criminals.

l0MYAH89fiNMdBYFW.gif

But they're just doing jobs Americans don't want!

In Mexico a little tequila before a drive is called 'lubing the engine'

But seriously, can we blame them? Imagine being an illegal. No really, imagine it for a second. You're oppressed, you know it, your children know it. You came to America for a better life, you work under the table for cash. It's a small sum, you worry about feeding your family. The stress builds up, and at any moment you could be deported. You can't turn to opioids like the Americans do at a pharmacy so you go to the next best thing, booze. No wonder they're zipping around liquored up, we caused them the stress.

They shouldn't be deported, they should be put into AA and given an opioid prescription.

But seriously, can we blame them? Imagine being an illegal. No really, imagine it for a second. You're oppressed, you know it, your children know it. You came to America for a better life, you work under the table for cash. It's a small sum, you worry about feeding your family. The stress builds up, and at any moment you could be deported. You can't turn to opioids like the Americans do at a pharmacy so you go to the next best thing, booze. No wonder they're zipping around liquored up, we caused them the stress.

They shouldn't be deported, they should be put into AA and given an opioid prescription.
<JRSmith40> {<doc}

Oh my God. Drinking and driving. Next they'll be defecating in the streets and wiping with their left hand!!!!

Oh my God. Drinking and driving. Next they'll be defecating in the streets and wiping with their left hand!!!!
Yeah, who care about the laws! Laws are stupid and if you like law and order you're a Nazi!

Just what we need more of; low IQ, low skilled drunken slobs making our roads more dangerous.

The stigma against drinking and driving is something that interests me. When I was in highschool, we had MADD and all that, but the stigma was not what it is today. Just like smoking, the awareness campaigns seem to have had an impact.

The days of being the designated drunk driver seem to be behind us for the most part.

The stigma against drinking and driving is something that interests me. When I was in highschool, we had MADD and all that, but the stigma was not what it is today. Just like smoking, the awareness campaigns seem to have had an impact.

The days of being the designated drunk driver seem to be behind us for the most part.

Considering it has roughly the same level of deaths as gun homicides in the US, the stigma is valid.

i have no respect for those that drink and drive, and im not tolerable towards people that dont pay attention to the road like looking down at their phones, eating while driving, doing makeup etc.

get off the road if ur not gonna pay attention, and especially if youre impaired

Considering it has roughly the same level of deaths as gun homicides in the US, the stigma is valid.

It's a healthy stigma, I agree, just fascinating how things can improve with some agreement and coordination. Tower of Babel stuff.

Approximately 100% of drunk drivers are pieces of shit and should be deported to a shithole even if they were born in the USA.

Back