Crime ICE arrested more than 80,000 illegal immigrants in 2018 with DUI charges, convictions

DAMNNNNNNNNN

I don’t mean that as an insult, just that I can’t keep track of nor would I if I could keep track of every poster here and their political persuasions. There is really only like 2 people on here who I would notice if they died so again, don’t take it as an insult.

Yes, I spent my summers in a house on an apple orchard in Washington State. I have been in places full of illegals. Never did I see anything different than any other group pertaining to alcohol.

But hey, it's easy to say their culture dictates them being drunks and insisting it's common without any proof of any kind, yeah? Live and die by anecdotes!!!!

Lol. So you lived on an apple orchard in WA.

My proof is cops patrolling the area. The proof is in the God damn thread.

I don’t mean that as an insult, just that I can’t keep track of nor would I if I could keep track of every poster here and their political persuasions. There is really only like 2 people on here who I would notice if they died so again, don’t take it as an insult.

I hear ya

Lol. So you lived on an apple orchard in WA.

My proof is cops patrolling the area. The proof is in the God damn thread.

Have you ever been to Yakima, Washington? Yeah, I've seen more than single illegal.

Your proof is anecdote from two cops. Congratulations. You found 80,000 from a group arrested for intoxication and/or dui. Yay! I guess you can assert their culture makes them drunks, then!!!

More evidence that a wall would just be a waste of fucking money. They should just put a shit load of bars on the border.

Have you ever been to Yakima, Washington? Yeah, I've seen more than single illegal.

Your proof is anecdote from two cops. Congratulations. You found 80,000 from a group arrested for intoxication and/or dui. Yay! I guess you can assert their culture makes them drunks, then!!!
you check ID's? How you know there illegal?

I don’t really give a shit about you one way or the other. Like I wouldn’t even notice if you died.
Lol you're not the first person to say that.
<36>

Probably won't be the last either.
<DCrying>

The report doesn't seem to indicate that they were in the country illegally prior to the DUI, and it doesn't indicate the extent of overlap between charges.
The total for immigration offences (both charges and convictions) was 63K.

Alaska is awesome. You’re a fucking moron lol.

Also, Alaska is part of the USA so if they were deported they wouldn’t be sent here, once again, you’re a fucking moron.

Way to take everything I said literally.

It was a joke, lighten up you snow mexican.

DUI's?
So they like to party?
Is that bad?

Back