Iceland most likely facing a volcanic eruption.

they found the source

Reduction in quake size yesterday

And it erupted fir 6 months in 2021? I didn't hear of it
the quake frequency has reduced. BUT.... still had 794 quakes in the past 24hours.
there was a 3.9 magnitude quake just 9hours ago.

https://www.allquakes.com/earthquakes/iceland.html

So who knows what will happen. Its possible the magma / lava will surface offshore to the South-west a bit. noboody really knows.

When I was in sicilia I realized the top of the fucking Vesuv is glowing red at night.

What a sight and what a spectacle.

Getting eaten by hot raining lava and turn to ash. What delightful horror it must be.

If that thing goes off the way they're expecting the evacuation of Grindavik is going to be a case study in public safety and emergency response.

I wanna visit Iceland at some point. If I were to make a list of countries I want to visit that I haven't visited yet, Iceland would be at the top. They made Björk, and they have glaciers and a bunch of really strong people. I hope the gods of fire don't destroy Iceland and its people.

Last edited:
Still a reduction in quakes and magma flow

This is one of those times when everything seems to point to an eruption then it calms down again only to erupt later.

Imagine living close to active volcano's. These people should win the darwin award.

Iceland also has a 51% excess death rate above the baseline.

Back