id like to make a appriecation thread to sherdog member (Corpse )

Demogoblin

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
thanks man, @corpse telling me about the vibration plate i think i literally wouldve killed myself like put myself in a pysch ward ... if i had not known about that ...someone told me to try cold laser therapy but too expenseive ... fibromylgia and lupus attacks are like someone injecting you with herione but no pleasure involved ... just the bad parts of heroine... not that i take recreational drugs at all .. no sir! and thanks to sherdog member @ripskater as well .. i keep getting pain in the right side of my lower ribs when i get the attack but the plate lowers it calms it down it doesnt help it but it nutrues fibromylgia and lupus .. my mom was bitten by weasel with rabies so she got 100 testis shots and it accerlated her family autoimmune gene so she got rhematiod
..but i am doing a hell of a lot better thanks to sherdoggers who speak up .. females in Fibormylgia Facebook Support Group dont know jack .i am not bashing them but sherdogers know their shit . i am trying not to overdose on Lyrica but its adictive

edited : and that diet is really helping a lot .. the gluten diet .. omg .. wow but lets say i cheated to get my blood sugar down

Last edited:
thanks man, @corpse telling me about the vibration plate i think i literally wouldve killed myself like put myself in a pysch ward ... if i had not known about that ...someone told me to try cold laser therapy but too expenseive ... fibromylgia and lupus attacks are like someone injecting you with herione but no pleasure involved ... just the bad parts of heroine... not that i take recreational drugs at all .. no sir! and thanks to sherdog member @ripskater as well .. i keep getting pain in the right side of my lower ribs when i get the attack but the plate lowers it calms it down it doesnt help it but it nutrues fibromylgia and lupus .. my mom was bitten by weasel with rabies so she got 100 testis shots and it accerlated her family autoimmune gene so she got rhematiod
..but i am doing a hell of a lot better thanks to sherdoggers who speak up .. females in fibormylgia facebook support group dont know jack .i am not bashing them but sherdogers know their shit . i am trying not to overdose on Lyrica but its adictive

didn't see that coming, haha.
thanks.
glad you could benefit that much.
get well.

Back