ideo: Previously unseen footage of Conor McGregor/Paulie Malignaggi sparring

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://themaclife.com/featured-posts/video-previously-unseen-mcgregor-malignaggi-sparring/

2O8vjfv.gif

mad at myself for clicking.

I deserve Idi Amins fat face.

Show us the entire thing, I'm led to believe Paulie did a lot better than people are giving him credit for.

Show us the entire thing, I'm led to believe Paulie did a lot better than people are giving him credit for.
I agree, remember leading up to his fight with Mayweather they kept saying they would release the full footage after the fight and Paulie was calling for it to be released also, yet they still haven't.

I agree, remember leading up to his fight with Mayweather they kept saying they would release the full footage after the fight and Paulie was calling for it to be released also, yet they still haven't.

If McGregor was really beating the shit out of Paulie during sparring then you can bet your ass that the video footage would have been released by McGregor and his team.

The fact that it has never been released should tell you all that you need to know about those sparring sessions.

Last edited:
If McGregor was really beating the shit out of Paulie during sparring then you can bet your ass that the video footage would have been released by McGregor and his team.

The fact that it has never been released should tell you all that you need to know about those sparring sessions..
Exactly this lmao.

The fact that it has never been released should tell you all that you need to know about those sparring sessions..
This

Pffttt...

that can't be true cuz Sherdawg said so. Obviously all of McNuggets fans can't be wrong and the intrewebz..

<Kpop775>

prob

images.jpeg images.jpeg images.jpeg

But the left hand? He's the irish gorilla? Surely you've heard him say "you'll do fookin nothin"

Which means all your points are wrong and you're a hater.

A few seconds of extra footage to plug his Christmas dvd...

Would have been released the day of sparring lol

Cute... A extra 16 sec. They'll never release the whole 12 round sparring because they know paulie did good lol. Not saying paulie fucked him up but I'm saying paulie most likely put up a really good fight.

Cute... A extra 16 sec. They'll never release the whole 12 round sparring because they know paulie did good lol. Not saying paulie fucked him up but I'm saying paulie most likely put up a really good fight.
Was it 16 more seconds of rabbit punches?

another edited fuckin video? Thanks for the propaganda

Back