idiot Trump supporters try to place London mayor under citizen's arrest UPDATE: POST #119

If you stand by me in a public place and say you want to kidnap me but don't physically touch me, yeah you're peacefully trying to kidnap me.

Peaceful kipnapping. Very odd concept.

Looking forward to the John Oliver bit on this story.

Kinda like being violent despite not touching anyone.

If I try to punch you in the face but miss, it's still violent. My inability to successfully achieve my aim doesn't negate my violent intentions.

You could argue that he was never going to actually try and illegally detain/kidnap the person, but that's an assumption on your part that doesn't seem obvious to me.

If I try to punch you in the face but miss, it's still violent. My inability to successfully achieve my aim doesn't negate my violent intentions.

You could argue that he was never going to actually try and illegally detain/kidnap the person, but that's an assumption on your part that doesn't seem obvious to me.
Why not? They didn't attempt to grab or restrain the guy in any way, how does that seem like a legitimate attempt?

I can't lie, that's a pretty cool title. Shame that now it will be hard to hear the word and not it associate with these morons.
Given the definition is it really neccessary to add the " white " ?

seems redundant

it's one of those 'citizens united' grandstands
tenor.gif

Do you constantly think about Trump's dick?
Serious question.
WTF man....who said anything about Trump's privates?You guys are seriously fixated on his manhood.
Ever since Trump reassured the his penis was big and it got him a lot of votes I am suspicious of people who worship Trump blindly

Ever since Trump reassured the his penis was big and it got him a lot of votes I am suspicious of people who worship Trump blindly
Let me get this straight....you think people voted for Trump because of his pecker?
Who ties your shoe laces?

The idiot in front of Trump supporter is redundant.

It's republicans that are constantly crying; an ideology built on agrievement and pessimism.

All the right does now is wail about the world.
You need a safe space.....did conservatives create that?
No....that was liberals....
quit-crying-you-fucking-liberal-pussy.jpg

You need a safe space.....did conservatives create that?
No....that was liberals....
quit-crying-you-fucking-liberal-pussy.jpg

Rofl, trumpists want the entire world to be their "safe space."

Bunch of crying, bigoted babies... just like their moronic figurehead.

Back