idiot Trump supporters try to place London mayor under citizen's arrest UPDATE: POST #119

Why not? They didn't attempt to grab or restrain the guy in any way, how does that seem like a legitimate attempt?

Still an assumption. Maybe they pussied out when they arrived.

Best case scenario is that they symbolically advocated for illegal restraint or kidnap of an elected official for no reason, without acting on it. That's the best case scenario.

Now, all the crazy shit that Trump has said, THE MAYOR OF LONDON has outdone his stupidity 20 fold

Sadiq Khan: London mayor says being prepared for terror attacks 'part and parcel' of living in a major city
- just accept you are going to have islamic terrorism killing the population.
Just BEND OVER AND TOUCH YOUR TOES LIKE A GOOD LEMMING

hqdefault.jpg
All you are doing is repeating a LIE (tweet) from Trump Jr (he learned well from daddy). Do you guys actually ever look to find the truth or facts, or just find what makes you angrier and crazier? Seems you may be the one being bent over by the Trumps. Lemming?

Actual quote from Sadiq Khan:
I’m not going to speculate as to how the police in New York should react. What I do know is part and parcel of living in a great global city is you gotta be prepared for these things, you gotta be vigilant, you gotta support the police doing an incredibly hard job, you gotta support the security services. And I think speculating, when you don’t know the facts, is unwise.

Last edited:
Let me get this straight....you think people voted for Trump because of his pecker?
Who ties your shoe laces?
Yes that is my actual view of the world and it was not a lewd stupid joke. Who ties yours?

Sadiq Khan is an evil little rodent. Anyone who voted for him is utter scum.

While this might seem like a bunch of edl scum bags behaving like loonies, the reality of the situation is much more serious than that.

MP Joe Cox was murdered by a right wing terrorist who shot and stabbed her repeatedly in the street while shouting "Britain first."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jo_Cox

The message of violence was made very clear when a gallows with a noose was wheeled outside of where Khan was speaking. It was a message that Khan should be hung in the street and killed just like Joe Cox. And it also sends a message to those who dare speak up or stand in the way of the right wing racist agenda and that message is one of death.

These people aren't just skin head morons with too much time on their hands. This was a tactical monauver of getting the message out there. They want that message to reach a person who is willing to follow through with the same violence that took the life of Joe Cox.

Last edited:
Trump has supporters in the UK? That's more than George W. Bush could say!

Trumps is a figure of derision over here; we all know he’s thick as fck and a useless ignorant cvnt! He won’t do the proposed state visit because people will come out in their droves so they can shout shit at him. Him and his team know reception hed get from the British people

Betraying the constitution. It's in the OP.

Yeah it wasn't very specific. But thanks.

I would say, in honesty, that Khan should not be creating rifts with world leaders, or assuming his opinion on a world leader extends to citizens of London or has impact on whether that person visits England.

While this might seem like a bunch of edl scum bags behaving like loonies, the reality of the situation is much more serious than that.

MP Joe Cox was murdered by a right wing terrorist who shot and stabbed her repeatedly in the street while shouting "Britain first."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jo_Cox

The message of violence was made very clear when a gallows with a noose was wheeled outside of where Khan was speaking. It was a message that Khan should be hung in the street and killed just like Joe Cox. And it also sends a message to those who dare speak up or stand in the way of the right wing racist agenda and that message is one of death.

These people aren't just skin head morons with too much time on their hands. This was a tactical monauver of getting the message out there. They want that message to reach a person who is willing to follow through with the same violence that took the life of Joe Cox.

What do you think Iraqis, or Pakistanis would do if their government forced them to allow in millions and millions of foreign Christian immigrants, and created a culture where it was illegal to question it? What would be the reaction?

The LACK of amount of these types show the general civilized nature of Europeans that made it a great place to begin with. If it is eventually lost because of their civilized nature, what a shame for humanity on multiple cultural, and even scientific as it relates to the species, levels.

Last edited:
Before Sadiq Khan got into politics he was a human rights lawyer who specialized in defending Islamic terrorists and extremists. He was seen as their go to man should you need legal representation and a key ally in the war against The West. He was very proud of this and repeatedly boasted about getting very dangerous people acquitted, especially when these people went on to commit further atrocities. He clearly saw this as victory for Islam.

Since then he has cleaned up his public image to try and make himself more palatable to non-Muslim voters, playing the role of a 'moderate'. But he doesn't fool everyone. Plenty of us know exactly what kind of person he is and what is real motivations are.

Shame on London and shame on those who voted for this scumbag.

Sadiq Khan is anti-British, terrorist apologist.

Before Sadiq Khan got into politics he was a human rights lawyer who specialized in defending Islamic terrorists and extremists. He was seen as their go to man should you need legal representation and a key ally in the war against The West. He was very proud of this and repeatedly boasted about getting very dangerous people acquitted, especially when these people went on to commit further atrocities. He clearly saw this as victory for Islam.

Since then he has cleaned up his public image to try and make himself more palatable to non-Muslim voters, playing the role of a 'moderate'. But he doesn't fool everyone. Plenty of us know exactly what kind of person he is and what is real motivations are.

Shame on London and shame on those who voted for this scumbag.

Source?

WTF are you on about? Have you been living under a rock for the past twenty years?

Apparently, I can't find anything about Khan boasting about people committing atrocities. Snopes seems to have false rating on the closest thing I could find.

https://www.snopes.com/sadiq-khan-video/

https://www.snopes.com/londons-mayor-bans-sexy-images/

https://www.snopes.com/2017/06/04/london-mayor-sadiq-khan-no-reason-to-be-alarmed-trump/

Seems odd, I'd expect to find stuff easier for a mayor of a major city boasting about getting people out of jail who go on to commit atrocities.

Back