idiot Trump supporters try to place London mayor under citizen's arrest UPDATE: POST #119

It sounds like they went about their disruption and arrest attempt peacefully. Unlike ANTIFA and the majority of lunatic left groups with their techniques of excessive violence and destruction of property.

Yeah, I'm sure if anti-Trump protesters in the US had pulled this gay shit during a Trump appearance you wouldn't have responded to their actions with mocking condemnation. lol

#snowflake
#safespace
#cuck
#triggered
#tastethetears

But yet here you are. With apparently zero awareness of who Khan is and what he stands for.

So you're saying that a bunch of idiots trying to place him under citizen's arrest when he has broken no laws was actually the sound way to combat his ideas? Is that right?

Almost seems like the same mental illness that the nice Canadian fellow around here seems to suffer from...

But yet here you are. With apparently zero awareness of who Khan is and what he stands for.

And what is it you think he stands for? Did you condemn all the right wingers in America who said mass shootings are just part of life and we need to accept it instead of trying to take away guns?

All you are doing is repeating a LIE (tweet) from Trump Jr (he learned well from daddy). Do you guys actually ever look to find the truth or facts, or just find what makes you angrier and crazier? Seems you may be the one being bent over by the Trumps. Lemming?

Actual quote from Sadiq Khan:
I’m not going to speculate as to how the police in New York should react. What I do know is part and parcel of living in a great global city is you gotta be prepared for these things, you gotta be vigilant, you gotta support the police doing an incredibly hard job, you gotta support the security services. And I think speculating, when you don’t know the facts, is unwise.

Lol @Bargey why do you hate him?

The real worry is that Khan gets to sit in high level security meeting with intelligence agencies to discuss the terror threat. I have no doubt that information finds its way back to the army of jihadists we have in Britain.

Yeah it wasn't very specific. But thanks.

I would say, in honesty, that Khan should not be creating rifts with world leaders, or assuming his opinion on a world leader extends to citizens of London or has impact on whether that person visits England.

Did he criticize the Trumps before or after they lied about what he said? I don't recall the timeline.

While this might seem like a bunch of edl scum bags behaving like loonies, the reality of the situation is much more serious than that.

MP Joe Cox was murdered by a right wing terrorist who shot and stabbed her repeatedly in the street while shouting "Britain first."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jo_Cox

The message of violence was made very clear when a gallows with a noose was wheeled outside of where Khan was speaking. It was a message that Khan should be hung in the street and killed just like Joe Cox. And it also sends a message to those who dare speak up or stand in the way of the right wing racist agenda and that message is one of death.

These people aren't just skin head morons with too much time on their hands. This was a tactical monauver of getting the message out there. They want that message to reach a person who is willing to follow through with the same violence that took the life of Joe Cox.

I read a brief blurb about Cox. It sounds like things are getting crazy over there.

And what is it you think he stands for? Did you condemn all the right wingers in America who said mass shootings are just part of life and we need to accept it instead of trying to take away guns?

Imagine if all these terror attacks across Europe were being carried out by far-right extremists and The Mayor of London was a man who made a career out of defending Nazi terrorists.

Before Sadiq Khan got into politics he was a human rights lawyer who specialized in defending Islamic terrorists and extremists. He was seen as their go to man should you need legal representation and a key ally in the war against The West. He was very proud of this and repeatedly boasted about getting very dangerous people acquitted, especially when these people went on to commit further atrocities. He clearly saw this as victory for Islam.

Since then he has cleaned up his public image to try and make himself more palatable to non-Muslim voters, playing the role of a 'moderate'. But he doesn't fool everyone. Plenty of us know exactly what kind of person he is and what is real motivations are.

Shame on London and shame on those who voted for this scumbag.

Do you have any articles on this? I'd like to read it. Maybe my neutrality for him is misplaced.

Imagine if all these terror attacks across Europe were being carried out by far-right extremists and The Mayor of London was a man who made a career out of defending Nazi terrorists.

You seem to have been disproven about Khan.

I would condemn the terrorists and I would condemn the mayor... if someone could provide me evidence that he was involved in Nazism personally or shared their beliefs.

Last edited:
these people sound like "freemen on the land" the u.k. version of the Sovereign Citizens.

Yeah it wasn't very specific. But thanks.

I would say, in honesty, that Khan should not be creating rifts with world leaders, or assuming his opinion on a world leader extends to citizens of London or has impact on whether that person visits England.

If trump visits the uk as president he’ll find out exactly what Londoners and the rest of the country think of him. It's far from an assumption; we all think he’s an ignorant thick cunt!

If trump visits the uk as president he’ll find out exactly what Londoners and the rest of the country think of him. It's far from an assumption; we all think he’s an ignorant thick cunt!

No, that's likely not true. Get out of your media bubble that cuddles your delusion.

While this might seem like a bunch of edl scum bags behaving like loonies, the reality of the situation is much more serious than that.

MP Joe Cox was murdered by a right wing terrorist who shot and stabbed her repeatedly in the street while shouting "Britain first."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jo_Cox

The message of violence was made very clear when a gallows with a noose was wheeled outside of where Khan was speaking. It was a message that Khan should be hung in the street and killed just like Joe Cox. And it also sends a message to those who dare speak up or stand in the way of the right wing racist agenda and that message is one of death.

These people aren't just skin head morons with too much time on their hands. This was a tactical monauver of getting the message out there. They want that message to reach a person who is willing to follow through with the same violence that took the life of Joe Cox.

Do you even Voltaire, bro?;)

Back