idiot Trump supporters try to place London mayor under citizen's arrest UPDATE: POST #119

Khan is an Islamist, defender of terrorists and terrorist sympathizer. The other stuff is irrelevant.

He's an Islamist scumbag who is in charge of the city which is the historic home of modern western civilization. That's the real issue.

Edit: wrong yt vid

Thank you for the correct youtube video; I couldn't get the first one loud enough for me to understand it and it was driving me crazy. Except for "shared a platform", which could mean anything, it sounds like everything you're condemning him for is simply him doing his job as a defense attorney. Is this correct?

Thank you for the correct youtube video; I couldn't get the first one loud enough for me to understand it and it was driving me crazy. Except for "shared a platform", which could mean anything, it sounds like everything you're condemning him for is simply him doing his job as a defense attorney. Is this correct?
Yep. And Josef Mengele was just doing his job as a doctor.

So no, an attorney gets to make choices - he or she can choose to represent terrorist scum or not and he chose to. You wanted evidence of him defending terrorism and he literally did this.

But aside from that, did you see the first footage of he and his fellow Islamists chanting “allahu akbar”?

Still want to defend Khan?

Yep. And Josef Mengele was just doing his job as a doctor.

So no, an attorney gets to make choices - he or she can choose to represent terrorist scum or not and he chose to. You wanted evidence of him defending terrorism and he literally did this.

But aside from that, did you see the first footage of he and his fellow Islamists chanting “allahu akbar”?

Still want to defend Khan?

How does chanting "Allahu Akbar!" make him different from any other Muslim? How does defending terrorists make him different from any other defense attorney who chooses to defend terrorists? I think we can both agree that Mengele did things that doctors aren't supposed to do.

When you said he was defending terrorists I thought you mean he gave personal statements or social media statements to that effect. Defense attorneys have to defend shitty people. That's literally their job. and if they don't do their job to the best of their abilities they could be disbarred.

If he did that to Obama there'd be a huge number who'd have lost their minds.

If Obama had of taken terrorist attacks as the opportune moment to share his squelchy wet brain farts with us all then he too would be on peoples shit list .

If Obama had of taken terrorist attacks as the opportune moment to share his squelchy wet brain farts with us all then he too would be on peoples shit list .

Obama did far worse:

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-defends-black-lives-matter-protests-police-m/

"President Obama defended the Black Lives Matter movement Tuesday at a memorial service for five slain Dallas police officers, saying bigotry remains a problem in police departments across the U.S."

>

"The president, who has been criticized by law enforcement officials for supporting the Black Lives Matter movement, doubled down on that theme in front of the slain officers’ colleagues and families, saying Americans “cannot simply turn away and dismiss those in peaceful protest as troublemakers or paranoid.”

>

"His speech drew immediate criticism on social media for taking an event that was ready-made for national unity and turning it into a lecture for his agenda items of criminal justice reform and gun control."

Oh right , did our Prime Minister weigh in with some ill informed advice on what the Police Department involved ought to have do as well? .

Obama did far worse:

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-defends-black-lives-matter-protests-police-m/

"President Obama defended the Black Lives Matter movement Tuesday at a memorial service for five slain Dallas police officers, saying bigotry remains a problem in police departments across the U.S."

>

"The president, who has been criticized by law enforcement officials for supporting the Black Lives Matter movement, doubled down on that theme in front of the slain officers’ colleagues and families, saying Americans “cannot simply turn away and dismiss those in peaceful protest as troublemakers or paranoid.”

>

"His speech drew immediate criticism on social media for taking an event that was ready-made for national unity and turning it into a lecture for his agenda items of criminal justice reform and gun control."

Turrible, having a balanced view of a complex situations with victims on all sides.

Do you also give money to Nigerian princes? God you're fucking gullible.

You should read the Snopes link I posted.

That snopes article is utter bullshit. It focuses on minor one claim made by a handful people on the internet, that Khan represented Zacarias Moussaoui, which we already know isn't true, and uses that to try and muddy the waters by making out this somehow absolves Khan of all the other terrorists and extremists he helped and defended over the years. It's obvious what they are doing.

Snopes is not a credible, unbiased source of information. Just because you fall for it doesn't mean everyone else does.

Last edited:
Snopes is literally a fat bitch and her nu male boy toy espousing nonsense

Back