Idiotic science deniers on both sides and what men and women look for in mates

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/hig...y/news-story/9ed5a9ffecb46ea5413326fd73d68b85

More surprising is the fact that men respond to the lumbar curve of a woman’s spine, which allows her to deal with pregnancy’s centre of gravity shift.

A former student of Buss’s, David Lewis, calculated the optimum lumbar curve biomechanically — and showed that men found exactly this degree of curvature most attractive.

When i think about lumbar curve i think about what she would look like face down, ass up.

CLOT03350_d1_.jpg

Related to this idea are some interesting studies of women during ovulation.

More studies need to be done to confirm these things but things change during a woman’s cycle

One study show women dress sluttier during ovulation and buy slurries clothy during ovulation to try to out compete other wonen to get a late

Women tend to lick to kiss or taste a man’s breath more during ovulation

Women have more male like fantasies during ovulation

Men become more jealous and protective of their girlfriend during ovulation

Etc.

As I understand it, women are attracted to more 'masculine' men during ovulation (strong jawline, muscular, etc)

Also women on birth control pills prefer more feminine men as compared to women off of them (something to do with disrupting the natural hormone balance)

Might have something to do with 'Mate = want masculine' and 'Nurture = want feminine' or something like that, but that is just my speculation

For instance, I find a woman's jawline attractive and I have no idea why? I am sure there is something deep within our primitive brains that hardwire us men (or maybe just me) to be attracted to strong jawlines.

Nothing wrong with being attracted to a woman who can take a punch.

Back