Ido portal looking to make mma debut

Holy mackerel, what's with that gay Phil Anselmo '96 pony tail being so popular these days? I seen like 4 dudes at the gym with it just now.

It must be fun to train at the YMCA ?

ObviousReliableKudu-size_restricted.gif

Many different ingredients go into what makes a fighter, Ido is just one, sure he's far from being the most important one, but he's played a part.

Watch Conors fights before Ido even knew him. He had exactly this quality. Thats something he developed in boxing and most important has the natural talent for.

This might be a dumb question but does capoeria really translate to mma. Granted he will have the "movement" but I hope he's actually taking it seriously and realising dancing around ain't gonna cut it in there.

Athletic at what? Doing random stuff by himself? That's cool and all, but we are talking about a competition, not hanging out exercising and doing tricks. Does he actually have any sort of background in grappling or fist fighting? To me he seems like some new age dork that is kinda good at gymnastics. He's definitely less athletic than an Olympic gymnast, would they be good at MMA somehow?

And I'm very serious about this. This is a very serious thread.
Has has background in capoeira. I am not saying he's a good fighter. But he's flexibility and mobility is quite amazing.

He's not fighting in UFC that's for sure. I do believe he will perform versus other amatureus.

I don't know if he has any jiu jitsu, boxing or wrestling experience. The essential ones for MMA.

This might be a dumb question but does capoeria really translate to mma. Granted he will have the "movement" but I hope he's actually taking it seriously and realising dancing around ain't gonna cut it in there.
I agree, with capoeira alone it will be hard to win.

Lolllll no they weren’t

And you don’t need to do it topless on a beach

And we’re designed for humans not pretending to be a lizard
You must be pretty young if you don't remember the initial reaction to Yoga being a thing, hell you'd still get the piss ripped out of you where I come from if you were spotted doing either.

Is grab ass a traditional martial art?

Watch Conors fights before Ido even knew him. He had exactly this quality. Thats something he developed in boxing and most important has the natural talent for.
Eh yeah, I know he did, you misunderstand what my point was.

You must be pretty young if you don't remember the initial reaction to Yoga being a thing, hell you'd still get the piss ripped out of you where I come from if you were spotted doing either.
They have been around over thousand years

I don’t care about insecure noobs

Do what you want don’t be scared of some idiots taking the piss

He will not even fight at UFC. What a fuck you are talking about.

Dude has skills, knows how to use his body. He will be able to stand with other professional fighters - we will see.

Show me your skills, bro. How mad skilled are you? Considered top 3?

I'm quite aware he will never fight in the UFC. Way to get all butt-hurt and display your man-crush on him. :D

Back