If a 240lb NFL Player can take down a 260lb NFL Player?

mmacasualviewer

Hardcores vs Casuals
@red
Reaction score
Why do people act like it is impossible to happen in the octagon?

well it basically did. i.e Cain Vs Lesnar

1zfo6cm.jpg
When I watched this fight live on TV. And when this happened, I burst out laughing so much! Legit one of the funniest mma moments!

Why do people act like it is impossible to happen in the octagon?

Why do people act like superior athletes can't learn technique and skill?

Did you know that a very large portion NFL football players were multiple sport athletes in high school, many of them All American High school wrestlers.

Listen to Bob Arum on where the best Heavyweights in the world are.

Because wide receivers have one or both hands tightly gripping a football. I could take a 260 lb guy down too if he wasn't allowed to use his hands in his takedown defense genius boy

WELCOME TO THE WASTELAND BITCH

Why do people act like superior athletes can't learn technique and skill?

Did you know that a very large portion NFL football players were multiple sport athletes in high school, many of them All American High school wrestlers.

Listen to Bob Arum on where the best Heavyweights in the world are.

That bobby just trying to coddle american and make them feel better since wilder is the only top heavyweight

Lets be honest here....
back in boxings golden days, none of communist countries that dominate now(cuba, east europe) participated in the pros
And most central/south american and even the united kingdom were kept on a tight leash regarding title shots
As boxings ruling commission was called the nba(national boxing association) world wasnt even in the title

TLDR: LOL at americans thinking something must be wrong and a explanation is needed if all the heavyweight titles arent held by a big bad american....get over yourself
<36>

That bobby just trying to coddle american and make them feel better since wilder is the only top heavyweight

Lets be honest here....
back in boxings golden days, none of communist countries that dominate now(cuba, east europe) participated in the pros
And most central/south american and even the united kingdom were kept on a tight leash regarding title shots
As boxings ruling commission was called the nba(national boxing association) world wasnt even in the title

TLDR: LOL at americans thinking something must be wrong and a explanation is needed if all the heavyweight titles arent held by a big bad american....get over yourself
<36>

There is something called the olympics.

A 210 pound db can take down a 245 pound running back, just got to go for the legs.

Back