If a failed Bellator fighter becomes UFC LHW Champ

Will you guys start giving more respect to Bellator?

Oezdemir lost to a journyman gatekeeper in Bellator.

I'm saying rn that if he wins the Belt, Ryan Bader should be the #1 ranked LHW in the world.
I don't know about respect for Bellator but I would definitely respect the fighter for improving and getting to that level

Dat cognitive dissonance doe.
Not really

The "Was unsuccessful in UFC, goes to Bellator, becomes champ: washed up failure that couldn’t make it in the big leagues." part is entirely from you.

bellator has some great fighters and have shown some great fights. they have also had some stinkers, like the UFC. people cling to brand loyalty, but a fight is a fight.

do you think having 10 competing orgs is better for the consumer than having 1 dominant org?

the idea that competition is always better for the consumer is a faulty premise.
I wasn't speaking of economics/business theory. I was speak of the UFC and Bellator. Didn't think I needed to spell that out. Imo, in this case Bellator's competition's good.

I wasn't speaking of economics/business theory. I was speak of the UFC and Bellator. Didn't think I needed to spell that out. Imo, in this case Bellator's competition's good.

what makes it good for the consumer?

So a fighter who has moved from the UFC to another organization has either unimproved or has been passed by, by more improved fighters already in the UFC or who have entered the UFC.
Nope
That part is all from you, buddeh

Just because you’re too stupid to even understand what you’re saying

LoL
Fall back Billy Badass
You can have a conversation on the internet without insulting someone, kid.

Naw you’re just proving my point.

Everything I said was the logical conclusion of your point.

Calling you stupid isn’t an insult. It’s an empirically verified fact.
Naw

You just wanted an argument so you started debating against points I didn't make.

Last edited:
Lima, Koreshkov, Rory > Woodley

Carvalho, Mousasi > Bisping

When they stop putting 50 year olds in main events and stop presenting it like WWE, I'll give them more respect.

A past-his-prime Eddie came to the UFC and beat 3 of their top LWs, becoming champ in the process. Bellator>UFC confirmed.

Number of people that have been a Bellator champion: 32

Number of people that have been a Bellator and UFC champion: 1

Number of people that have been a Strikeforce champion: 21

Number of people that have been a Strikeforce and UFC champion: 4

Stop popping off that good shit like the B level orgs always had UFC champions waiting in the wings that could easily dust the incumbent champ. By and large they do not have nearly the depth or strength of schedule that their UFC counterparts do.

Oh and in case you were wondering, they haven't had a fucking HW champion for years because they haven't had anyone bother to do it. Quit your bullshit.

Back