If Bill Gates gave you 7 billion dollars what would you buy with it?

Nba franchise.

And with the remaining money id save and give the rest to urban communities education programs and the homeless

How odd.

In Sydney house prices are crazy (median about 1.2 million) so lots of rich parents give their children deposits of several hundred thousand (1 mate of mine got given an even million) would that have been taxable?

I don't know what Aussie tax laws are like but I'm sure there is a point that that would be considered income and taxable

I don't know what Aussie tax laws are like but I'm sure there is a point that that would be considered income and taxable

Not if it has already been taxed when it was income for Bill.

We have no inheritance tax either.

There are laws around giving all your money away and then claiming a government pension but otherwise gifts aren't taxed. Quite sure on this.

Not if it has already been taxed when it was income for Bill.

We have no inheritance tax either.

There are laws around giving all your money away and then claiming a government pension but otherwise gifts aren't taxed. Quite sure on this.

man that would be nice over here

7 billion isn't much. I'd buy a Honda civic(used) and a gym membership with the rest.

Houses and cars for everyone in my immediate family.

Maybe a couple food joints.

And a fuckload of comic books, Funkos, and wrestling/UFC merch. I'm a manchild.

man that would be nice over here

It is.

High tax take but overall i can't see anywhere else being better.

Clean, safe, great climate, jobs, high incomes. High house and energy prices are rough though.

me I think I would buy a Lexus LS and a house in stockton California and be Diaz neighbor.

Cars and a really nice house with a fence to keep poor people out.

Creative-Photography-15.jpg

Last edited:
Cars and a really nice house with a fence to keep poor people out.

Creative-Photography-15.jpg

Yeah fuck the poor never met 1 I ever liked cept for myself. Who's that hot poor maid you got sweeping your million dollar mansion?

A great mansion in a country that lets me do whatever I want. And fill it with guns, coke and hookers.

i could really go for some wendys right now, so id start there. nthat giant jbc no mayo, 2 orders of value fries, and a green tea. also id check the bacon when i got home, if ti wasnt well done id microwave it in my filthy ass microwave for 20 seconds. then id order a new microwave, i think mine could be making me sick.
I liked this post because you said "no mayo".

You're a fool to think you even need an advantage at that point.
Are you serious? So you want less money to spend, give to charity, and pass down to family? You want less power? Ask any billionaire if they invest. Or maybe they’re just as smart as you and just spend at that point.

I don’t care if I’m bill gate, you give me a coupon for 40 cents off s Big Mac, I’ll use it.

Back