If Bill Gates gave you 7 billion dollars what would you buy with it?

I’ll probably start my own video game development studio and have my ideas come to life. I would also start my own mma promotion company. I would also build my own mma gym and have the best trainers train students there, myself included.

They don't make that much to begin with, they get heavily taxed with no loopholes, they have to pay taxes in every state they play in, they have incredibly short careers, etc. The few like Jordan who make a TON of money over a long time don't go broke.
Mike tyson allen iverson and roy jones didnt make tons???

Lol ok

Are you serious? So you want less money to spend, give to charity, and pass down to family? You want less power? Ask any billionaire if they invest. Or maybe they’re just as smart as you and just spend at that point.

I don’t care if I’m bill gate, you give me a coupon for 40 cents off s Big Mac, I’ll use it.
You have the right mindset

Theres a reason why jews and indians stay rich

Two women at the same time.

You can have a hell of a threesome with 7 billion dollars.

Mike tyson allen iverson and roy jones didnt make tons???

Lol ok
I meant relative to $7 billion of course. No athlete has made anywhere near that, and none of the ones who made like $1 billion or half a billion went broke either. The average athlete makes more like $7 million than $7 billion.

I meant relative to $7 billion of course. No athlete has made anywhere near that, and none of the ones who made like $1 billion or half a billion went broke either. The average athlete makes more like $7 million than $7 billion.
Dont act like its not possible. When you have money. People constantly try to take it. Your identety will be stolen multiple times (i can 100% guarantee that). You will be sued over every stupid little thing. And you are still suceptible to divorce(which is at a 50% likeliness)

You’re a fool if you don’t take advantage of compounding interest.
he's correct in at least buying real estate. you'd never earn as much on real estate as you would on the compound interest even after taxes.

now I'm not saying I wouldn't buy land, like thousands and thousands of acres and hopefully the mineral rights alongside it. but investing in property would be pointless with that kind of money.

Are you serious? So you want less money to spend, give to charity, and pass down to family? You want less power? Ask any billionaire if they invest. Or maybe they’re just as smart as you and just spend at that point.

I don’t care if I’m bill gate, you give me a coupon for 40 cents off s Big Mac, I’ll use it.

while that may be true, you'd also had access to things you'd never had had access to before. investment opportunities, high end restaurants, Vehicles, travel and that takes money.

a part of you will adhere to your current you but you can't help but change when there is that kind of money at your finger tips. you just can't relate now because you don't have that kind of money.

Dont act like its not possible. When you have money. People constantly try to take it. Your identety will be stolen multiple times (i can 100% guarantee that). You will be sued over every stupid little thing. And you are still suceptible to divorce(which is at a 50% likeliness)
The point is that athletes go broke for the aforementioned reasons. If they were making billions they wouldn't go broke. Even the ones who've made a billion or half that haven't gone broke. So it's not an apt comparison when you're talking about $7 billion which is 7x what any athlete ever made.

I might keep 100k for myself and give all the rest away to people who really need it and good causes.

Homes and vehicles for everyone in my family and a big family vacation. The remaining $6.9B I really don't know.

he's correct in at least buying real estate. you'd never earn as much on real estate as you would on the compound interest even after taxes.

now I'm not saying I wouldn't buy land, like thousands and thousands of acres and hopefully the mineral rights alongside it. but investing in property would be pointless with that kind of money.
4eb.png

I would invest every single penny and then subsist with a minimum wage job until i die so my fortune and power grow and so that i never go broke.

amirite @Pied Piper ?

I would invest every single penny and then subsist with a minimum wage job until i die so my fortune and power grow and so that i never go broke.

amirite @Pied Piper ?
Tf ? Id invest the majority and live comfortably doing i want with the 1 million i keep in my bank account.

You pay for a sherdog account. Dont talk to me

Tf ? Id invest the majority and live comfortably doing i want with the 1 million i keep in my bank account.

You pay for a sherdog account. Dont talk to me
My names green because i have been here for a while. I was born dis way.

Back