If Bill Gates gave you a loan for $6 Billion at 8% interest what would you do with it?

ConnorMacGregod

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The interest is annual and would have to be paid in 2 years or there will be a hit out for you. What would you buy?

Lots and lots of guns and ammo...and build my shit into a hideout so I could dare them to come get the interest. Duh

id tell him no thanks and keep the 7 billion from your thread last week
"if bill gates gave you 7 billion what would you do with it"

A Senator for passive income to pay the interest.

I'd go to the other Sherdog thread where he was giving that shit out no-strings-attached. WHAT UP, BILL??? NAWMEAN?

microsoftword.jpg

Give it back

Gates will be sending thugs to break your knee caps in no time.

Make a shit ton on investing in business ideas people, kids fresh out of college who need a cash infusion to start businesses.
I'd bankroll the best ideas.
Sooner or later one or two would pan out well.

Hire someone to kill him so I didn't have to pay back the loan. Rest of the money I would waste on whores, coke, and tacos.

The interest is annual and would have to be paid in 2 years or there will be a hit out for you. What would you buy?

What would have to be paid in two years? The full amount of the loan, or the first loan payment?

I can't think of a single thing you could invest $8 billion into to pull that type of interest in two years time.

I would try to invest in movies. The Blockbuster Avengers and Transformers style of movies. They seem to consistently turn major profits.

I'd take 2 years of billionaire money and just let them whack me off afterwards. Maybe just before they put the hit out I'd start paying Marky Mark to hang around me

500 mil to a Black ops spy team to kill him and steal the paperwork

A hit squad to kill bill gates.

8% is wayyyy to high.

No knowledgeable person expects that kind of return without massive risk. Gone are the days of a reasonable high growth portfolio returning 10%.

Back