If Bill Gates gave you a loan for $6 Billion at 8% interest what would you do with it?

All you trolls just lost. TS is the real Bill Gates or a Bill Gates rep. I will invest with those money or start a business that can accumulate enough income to pay off the debt.

I won't run away with money or buy guns/henchmen. I will make sure to repay you back Mr. Gates!!

maxresdefault.jpg

for sure, i'd start buying homes and flipping, land, property ect where money works for itself.

we both make money at the end of the day

Hire someone to kill him so I didn't have to pay back the loan. Rest of the money I would waste on whores, coke, and tacos.

Sold me with the tacos.

I'd take 2 years of billionaire money and just let them whack me off afterwards. Maybe just before they put the hit out I'd start paying Marky Mark to hang around me

<7>

Well anything returning 8% would be pretty speculative and I don't know about such investments.

That being said at this point in time if I had to take that money I would probably leverage invest it in a variety of tech growth stocks in the area of artificial intelligence, big data, social media and all that shit. It's a bubble but likely that it doesn't blow up in the short term.

The interest is annual and would have to be paid in 2 years or there will be a hit out for you. What would you buy?

I would go to a country with no legal reciprocity with the US, keep his money, and make necessary security arrangements.

6 billion is alot of drugs and hookers.
pay it back?
shit, i'd probably be dead in 2 years from all that partying anyways.

Well.. You'll need about $50 Million per year profit to break even on the interest.

It seems like these days the only sure thing are City subsidized sports teams.

The average NFL Teams earns almost $400 Million in revenue, MLB $315 Million

I'm not sure what expenses are, but if it's a 80% of revenue, that would leave around $40 Million in profit on average per team.

$6 Billion could buy 2 or 3 teams, depending on the league or team. So that would be maybe $40-$60 Million per year after paying out interest. I'm thinking I could live on that. The rate at which the value of sports teams is increasing, in 10-15 years you might be able to sell one and pay the loan back.

So easy to make money, when you've already got money.

Back