If Brock fought Ngannou and you had to bet, who do you take?

Ubereem shook off Brock's takedown attempts and got the finish pretty easily.

I think if it goes past 1 round Brock wins

Brock via the same game plan he had against hunt

He’d open up like he did against carwin who probably hits just as hard as Francis and Cain
But Francis isn’t stuffing Brock’s double leg

If the best you've got as insight is the Carwin fight, why bother? Francis could definitely defend a shot from Brock, but Brock ain't taking any power shots from Francis.

Francis/KO

Brock might bumrush a takedown and score some dmg on the ground early but Ngannou hits him a few times and he folds.

If Lesnar can survive the early onslaught it will probably be like the Hunt fight.

Those tests he failed weren't PEDs, only things used as masking agents/things you take after a cycle, but there's no proof he used. Still clean.

giphy.gif
Friend, you don't know what proof means. Getting caught using masking agents is persuasive proof that a professional athlete is taking banned PEDs.

If the best you've got as insight is the Carwin fight, why bother? Francis could definitely defend a shot from Brock, but Brock ain't taking any power shots from Francis.
Francis couldn’t defend that take down
Lol even Cain was taken down once Francis would be laying on his back with his legs open wishing it was missionary style pounding instead of the fists the size of his head hitting his head
Brock’s probably got a better gas tank than Francis too

Francis couldn’t defend that take down
Lol even Cain was taken down once Francis would be laying on his back with his legs open wishing it was missionary style pounding instead of the fists the size of his head hitting his head
Brock’s probably got a better gas tank than Francis too

How many TD's did Stipe complete and how many did he go for?

How many shots of Brock's have been stuffed, and by who?

Answer those questions and then keep trying to convince yourself....

To be honest, I’d probably bet on Brock. I was thinking about this one and it makes a lot of sense for a comeback. Ngannou is ranked n.1 and it’s a winnable fight for Lesnar.

lesnar takes him down easy if stipe had an easy time doing it

Without the head movement, Brock wouldn't have been able to survive the initial onslaught from Ngannou like Stipe did.

Easy fight for Brock and I can't stand Brock. Seriously, Francis has a shit gas tank, average speed and almost amateur grappling. Aside from punching power, which is very supreme, he's got nothing for Brock.

How many TD's did Stipe complete and how many did he go for?

How many shots of Brock's have been stuffed, and by who?

Answer those questions and then keep trying to convince yourself....
Brock’s been stuffed by other wrestlers and ubereem that version of Alistair would have wrecked Francis
Francis would be gassed out by the second round and brock would take him down and submit or tko him like he did to carwin and mir
I also think carwin would have had his way with Francis ngannoverrated

Heath Herring and those bodybuilders in Rizin would beat Ngannou.

Back