If Cain hadn't existed...

Change Mighty Mouse to Speedy Gonzalez
Boom
Problem solved

When you say stuff like you did about Joe Son it reinforces the idea that mexicans and latinos are a race, and that is not true and is racist.
Sweet Grace Jones / Dolph avatar btw. Haven't seen that pic in ages.

Was I the only one expecting a DC multi-year 2 division champ thread?

question: has ufc even been back to mexico since cayenne velasquez was capable of still walking? I don't think there is a market tbh

cain was far less successful than tim sylvia, dunno why anyone even talks about him. all he did was ko CTE nog and beat up low power colon lesnar

The answer is Fabricio Werdum. Seems like they fuckin love him down there. He’s an honorary Mexican.
vice-fb333.jpg

If Cain hadn't existed, JDS would of defended his belt 5+ times and been largely considered the GOAT.

I still don’t understand what happened to Roger Huerta.

Dude had all the talent in the world and only a boring wrestler looking to lay on top without doing much damage would give him problems.
I think people lost interest after he barely squeaked out a win in a street fight against a 300lb college football player with zero fighting experience.

Honestly, likely no one mentioned in this thread, and honestly Cain didn't even fully do it. I say that as a huge Cain fan.

We have yet to hear the name of the man who will fully break into the market. When it does happen though, it's going to be huge.

It's going to have to be someone who was born and raised there, is a great fighter, isn't a pretty boy, and can also be very exciting.

All boxes must be checked for this to happen. It will, it just takes time. When it does, I see MMA absolutely blowing up in Mexico, and in the following years, a lot of great fighters coming out of there.

I think people lost interest after he barely squeaked out a win in a street fight against a 300lb college football player with zero fighting experience.

There wasn’t even a good video of that fight in which he won.

What on earth are you talking about.

There wasn’t even a good video of that fight in which he won.

What on earth are you talking about.
Sarcasm that fell flat. No there wasn't a good video, IRC you just saw Roger run off and 5 seconds later football guy was laid out cold.

Back