If CM Punk Somehow Wins at UFC 225...Then Mayweather?

ufcfan1986

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Joe Rogan is at least half serious in pushing for it.

I say fuck it. Freak show fights are always fun. If it’s hyped up more as just Mayweather debuting in the Octagon and Conor is involved in the press for it, I could see it getting some major buys.

Perhaps it could be used to tease Conor/Mayweather happening in the cage even though that fight will never happen.

Joe Rogan is at least half serious in pushing for it.

I say fuck it. Freak show fights are always fun. If it’s hyped up more as just Mayweather debuting in the Octagon and Conor is involved in the press for it, I could see it getting some major buys.

Perhaps it could be used to tease Conor/Mayweather happening in the cage even though that fight will never happen.

<mma3>

I really dont see what maywaether has to gain by fighting someone like punk whos bigger than him and looks like a clueless fighter. it's complete lose lose and at this point, is punk even still a big deal anymore?

Wait..... wait we get too see the GOAT that is CM Punk fight again????

giphy.gif

I didn't care for the Punk fight in the first place and wouldn't want to see him against Floyd. Even with his size and all that people are dumb enough to think he's an athlete. I'm guessing with 4-6 months of Floyd training MMA his grappling would be far better the Punks. Floyd is an elite athlete where Punk is just a regular guy in shape. Gimme Floyd vs McGregor if we have to see him in the octagon.

You assume that Mayweather will be an easy MMA fight. Why? Only because Joe Rogan said so?

It's so fucking stupid they will probably do it, there is no way they get Mayweather in Reebok gear though.

You assume that Mayweather will be an easy MMA fight. Why? Only because Joe Rogan said so?

Dude. A guy who has a blue belt in jiu jitsu vs one of the greatest boxers of all time

Fair fight!

{<hhh]

Dude. A guy who has a blue belt in jiu jitsu vs one of the greatest boxers of all time

Fair fight!

{<hhh]
Come on, Askren finished him with a freakin stunner...

Fair fight!

{<hhh]
All Punk needs to do is get him to the ground. He can trap him in his guard and stall until time runs out for the tie.

Brooks made 170 for his fight against Gall. That's welterweight.

All Floyd has to do to make welterweight is weigh in at 157.

Floyd never fought that heavy, he certainly could add weight though
But as Floyds team said, there has been no CM Punk talk

I really dont see what maywaether has to gain by fighting someone like punk whos bigger than him and looks like a clueless fighter. it's complete lose lose and at this point, is punk even still a big deal anymore?

Mayweather had nothing to gain from boxing McGregor...except for a shit ton of money. Same case here with Punk in an mma bout

Mayweather had nothing to gain from boxing McGregor...except for a shit ton of money. Same case here with Punk in an mma bout

i dont see it as the same, because for floyd there is a ton of unknowns switching to mma to fight some bum as opposed to fighting conor in a sport hes mastered.

if he loses his fight with punk, he taints his brand like crazy, he just got beat by some fake wwe fighter with no pro training. at least conor was at the top of his game and popularity when he foguht him, in his sport.

Cm punk is gonna ko whoever is next with the gts(go to sleep).

Then he'll submit khabib with the anaconda choke.

Then he gonna take the title from mcg by out boxing him.

Finally a ufc and wwe universal title reunification at wrestlemania.

This could all happen in Wwe2k19

i dont see it as the same, because for floyd there is a ton of unknowns switching to mma to fight some bum as opposed to fighting conor in a sport hes mastered.

if he loses his fight with punk, he taints his brand like crazy, he just got beat by some fake wwe fighter with no pro training. at least conor was at the top of his game and popularity when he foguht him, in his sport.

Yeah if you're doing the Toney gameplan you don't fight a scrub, you fight a legit fighter so when you lose you have an excuse.

That said, Punk won't win, and Mayweather will not set foot in an octagon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back