If Conor beats Khabib,who does he call out?

The right move would be Holloway the if he beats Holloway maybe aim for a higher weight class, fuck it, didn’t he alude to going for Tyron’s belt at some point?

But the superfight whore that I am would love it if he called out GSP, that way Georges doesn’t have to ask for the fight, he can just shrug and say “see Dana? It needs to happen, what can we do?” And that would be big because it would be the first huge ppv sales the UFC will have with the chance of beating a lot of records, without having some kind of freak show in the card (Brock, Ronda) just two good old MMA fighters going at it

Hopefully GSP. The spectacle of that fight would be amazing (if UFC does it right). Should take place in Canada for maximum potential. If it's another Las Vegas fight...... ZZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzz boring!

He's not making a call out.

Post-fight presser:
"Conor you beat one of the greatest feather weights of all time in Jose Aldo and captured the title; then moved up and fought Eddie Alvarez and became the first double champ. Now you've defeated Khabib, who many saw as the best lightweight to ever fight in the Octagon. Who do you want next?"

"Y'know I really do feel like a king right now. The best in the game. The king doesn't call anyone out, nobody is on my level. So y'know, we will step back, assess and see who is a worthy challenger. In the animal kingdom it's not the alpha who challenges, but the young. So we will see who can put it all together to challenge this silverback."

"What about Nate Diaz?"

Two months later: McGregor/Diaz III.

GSP, Diaz 3,or Tony?

A Diaz/McG trilogy is inevitable of course, but I'd love to see a Conor vs Tony or GSP match (especially if he beats khabib).
It's simple. He never fights when he has something to loose. That's why he never defends. So, if he wins, he will only fight outside of the weight class. Probably Nate at 170, or if GSP would became a 170 champ. He will never fight Woodley, that's for sure. Maybe Max (or whomever will be champion at 145) or someone in boxing.

It's simple. He never fights when he has something to loose. That's why he never defends. So, if he wins, he will only fight outside of the weight class. Probably Nate at 170, or if GSP would became a 170 champ. He will never fight Woodley, that's for sure. Maybe Max (or whomever will be champion at 145) or someone in boxing.
I believe Conor is done fighting at 145. Possibly if Max comes up to 155 but he's still got work to do at FW, at least for a couple fights.

The ww division has been rejuvenated so Woodley vs McG won't be happening in such a busy and healthy division. It has to either be Diaz 3, GSP, or Tony. Fergy has been screwed so I wouldn't mind seeing Fergy get a fight with the winner of Khabib/Conor, especially if Nate goes MIA and if GSP gets difficult. I would also love to see Tony vs Diaz/Porier or as a replacement for either guy.

Watch Conor lose and the next lw title fight be Khabib vs Tony.

Yeah no. Conor doesn't need GSP to draw.
Conor will never be ahead of GSP in the P4P greatest convo. If he were to fight and beat him then he would. GSP is also a huge draw not only in Canada but all over the world.

GSP/Conor would be bigger than Khabib/Conor.

My pick is Diaz, if he wins as well then the Nate rubber match is the biggest MMA fight ever.

GSP is obviously an option as is going after Woodley for a third title but both terrible style matchups against bigger dominant wrestlers. Tony's not a big enough name & too big a risk which sums up most of the LW top ten.

If he makes beeb look bad gsp aint gonna fight connor hes already scared of beeb... If he beats tony next hell be the goat

GSP, Diaz 3,or Tony?

A Diaz/McG trilogy is inevitable of course, but I'd love to see a Conor vs Tony or GSP match (especially if he beats khabib).
Conor has great power over the UFC, if he wins i hope he does the right thing and call for 165lb division, i think that the division is extremely necessary

Wel, hed be dumb to call out Ferg. Risky fight no big payday.

He would call a big money fight, Nate trilogy being the most likely if he beats Dustin.

Could be GSP or Twood if he wins too.

Just please, if you happen to somehow beat Khabib, dont sit for another two years and log-jam LW again

If he called out Tony i'd never criticise him again

Back