If Conor believed he could beat Max

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Then that fight would be happening.

If Conor wanted that fight you know uncle Dana would make it happen, and you know Max would take that payday in a heartbeat.

But it’s not happening and it won’t happen because Conor knows he would get broken and forced to quit yet again.

There is no champion Conor has a realistic chance of beating right now, which is why he’s most likely gonna try to go after someone like Cerrone or Dustin again, but he may very well get beat by them as well.

Conor is banned at the moment.
Conor has already beaten Max.

Both of these are fact.

If Conor wanted that fight you know uncle Dana would make it happen, and you know Max would take that payday in a heartbeat.

But it’s not happening and it won’t happen because Conor knows he would get broken and forced to quit yet again.

There is no champion Conor has a realistic chance of beating right now, which is why he’s most likely gonna try to go after someone like Cerrone or Dustin again, but he may very well get beat by them as well.

Great photoshop on your avatar pal!
It's like Sijara didn't have any braids at all

No way McNugget makes 145 again, and Max should only move up to the fight the champ.

I don't like Conor but like Max, his frame has gotten larger and has established himself as the #2 155er in world[conor]- ( and I say this based that he'd be opening line favorite over any current 155er not named khabib).
Conor doesn't have to worry about max taking him down so I'd look forward to such a re-match but I still see mcgregor as a mild favorite. Remember ,it wasn't that long ago when max stepped up to fight khabib and bhibster opened up a -470 favorite.Holloways frame and performance against Ortega changes things but only slightly.

Last edited:

Beat is not beaten, this is a fact.
Conor needs an easy winnable fight, there are no real easy fights for him at the top of the LW division so he should just beat Nate again, you know Nate the guy he's beaten before..

Offering someone he beat a rematch goes against his business strategy(s).

-always rematch when beaten
-do crazy shit and go "hahahaha whiskey!"

Conor and ducks and bears and snakes and gorillas.

Conor is banned at the moment.

Both of these are fact.
1. This is correct. Conor is banned and since you can never predict what they (Commissions) will do they can't/won't book anything. Let's see what the next move for McGregor is after that.
2. Conor has beat max but you say it like it definitive and should never be spoken of again? Is that not a fight you would like to see? Do you not think it could go differently?

I don't like Conor but like Max, his frame has gotten larger and has established himself as the #2 155er in world ( and I say this based that he'd be opening line favorite over any current 155er not named khabib).
Conor doesn't have to worry about max taking him down so I'd look forward to such a re-match but I still see mcgregor as a mild favorite. Remember ,it wasn't that long ago when max stepped up to fight khabib and bhibster opened up a -470 favorite.Holloways frame and performance against Ortega changes things but only slightly.

Max fights at 145 but is now the #2 155 fighter in the world? Where is Tony in all this?

Are you high?

I don't like Conor but like Max, his frame has gotten larger and has established himself as the #2 155er in world ( and I say this based that he'd be opening line favorite over any current 155er not named khabib).

Ferguson is the best LW in the world

I'm no Conor fan but he already beat Max with ease and Max has shown nothing since then to suggest he could do anything different.

He still gets stalked by Conor, still gets tagged by Conor and probably gets KO'd this time.

I doubt Conu could ever make 145 again with the lifestyle he lives.

I would probably take Max over him at this point.

Max fights at 145 but is now the #2 155 fighter in the world? Where is Tony in all this?

Are you high?
I was talking about Conor (sorry for my misplaced punctuation)- if that was case (just made small change but didn't even re-read)

Last edited:
Conor is Danas pet project and like Ronda it has failed long term.

He did already... Lol you guys.

He won a decision against a 22 year old Max Holloway.

Conor is too scared to face the Champ and he has to get in line for that.

Back