If Conor believed he could beat Max

I think you need to review my post history with regards to Conor. I'm no fan of his. I just know he beats that over rated rat face. AGAIN.

I bet you were one of the cunts who thought T-City was Khabib's kryptonite too right?
t-city does have a great style for khabib. one of the most intriguing really.

No I'm not stupid....I see a guy who gets tagged with ease who is even more confident coming forward and trading and who has no takedown threat. That's not a good idea against Conor.

You mean like a Nate Diaz, say? The stupidity is genuinely overwhelming around these parts

Kevin lee is a bad fight for him, I don't see him beating tony, Edson kicks his face off imo.

I just don't see it. he had one good fight at 55 against the worst eddie that's ever fought professionally.
These are all opinions(including mine). Understand this, khabib was only -165 favorite and pretty much idled the entire way until fight night.
Khabib would be an enormous favorite over Kevin Lee. Khabib was already established as a - 265, -275 favorite over Tony when they were supposed to go.I have no bias here but I think Conor gets alot of discredit for his ground work and people forget how good he is on feet.
I can only reference on rankings (which don't mean much half the time) and what kind of betting openers (which I do by trade) occur.
I personally feel he sleeps Lee and I agree with Alvarez...... EXCEPT in the manner of the way he handled him.I mean, he was hitting him with 50% power shots and the usually durable Alvarez was flopping around like a fish.

If Tony doesn't get fight to ground, I don't like his chances either

Again, no bias. I also believe Conor has no business on any pound for pound lists because of his shortcomings on ground and the way he quits in record timing.

I'm trying to be fair here on all accounts

No I don't - his style hasn't changed. He's just out cardio'd a bunch of old men.
tenor.gif

he doesn't believe he could beat max... he beat him already in a humiliating fashion with an injured leg when Max already had 5 ufc fights while conor only had 1 ufc fight.
A decision loss is humiliating now?

Max didn't quit like Conor every time the going got tough.

Joe Duffy and some other unknown Irish cab driver made Conor quit . Gatekeeper Nate too. Also Khabib. True story.

Then that fight would be happening.

If Conor wanted that fight you know uncle Dana would make it happen, and you know Max would take that payday in a heartbeat.

But it’s not happening and it won’t happen because Conor knows he would get broken and forced to quit yet again.

There is no champion Conor has a realistic chance of beating right now, which is why he’s most likely gonna try to go after someone like Cerrone or Dustin again, but he may very well get beat by them as well.
Are there 2 Holloway’s in the UFC?? Because the FW Holloway I watched in his last 3 is a perfect opponent for a guy like Conor! 0 defense! Easy night for Conor. There are far too many threads like this, it’s foolish every time. I don’t like Conor either but making a ridiculous claim such as this makes people look stupid. Let’s talk about actual people Max would beat! Perhaps DC?

If Conor wanted that fight you know uncle Dana would make it happen, and you know Max would take that payday in a heartbeat.

But it’s not happening and it won’t happen because Conor knows he would get broken and forced to quit yet again.

There is no champion Conor has a realistic chance of beating right now, which is why he’s most likely gonna try to go after someone like Cerrone or Dustin again, but he may very well get beat by them as well.

To say Conor won't have a great chance against a FW is amusing and just overcompensating language. Let Max go to him if he wants the fight, which hes not in a hurry to anyway.

If DC thinks he could beat Jon Jones
If GSP thinks he could beat BJ

Joe Duffy and some other unknown Irish cab driver made Conor quit . Gatekeeper Nate too. Also Khabib. True story.
Would you say losing to Nate makes a fighter a can?

I don't have a problem with the tapping but the record timing in which he does it ,I do....... not a good look and speaks about heart.Its like , there is a way to defend and to not even try?????? what is he doing in preparing for these mega fights?

Nah i think he takes them all apart from Khabib.

These are all opinions(including mine). Understand this, khabib was only -165 favorite and pretty much idled the entire way until fight night.
Khabib would be an enormous favorite over Kevin Lee. Khabib was already established as a - 265, -275 favorite over Tony when they were supposed to go.I have no bias here but I think Conor gets alot of discredit for his ground work and people forget how good he is on feet.
I can only reference on rankings (which don't mean much half the time) and what kind of betting openers (which I do by trade) occur.
I personally feel he sleeps Lee and I agree with Alvarez...... EXCEPT in the manner of the way he handled him.I mean, he was hitting him with 50% power shots and the usually durable Alvarez was flopping around like a fish.

If Tony doesn't get fight to ground, I don't like his chances either

Again, no bias. I also believe Conor has no business on any pound for pound lists because of his shortcomings on ground and the way he quits in record timing.

I'm trying to be fair here on all accounts
yea I just disagree with your opinion then. Styles make fights as well. Khabib/lee I would lean towards khabib for sure, but lee conor id put my money on lee.

You mean like a Nate Diaz, say? The stupidity is genuinely overwhelming around these parts

Conor dropped Diaz like a sack of potatoes at will until he gassed and Diaz is a natural WW. Max won't be able to take those shots IMO.

Should happen at lw, no way Conor makes 145 in a healthy way now.

If Max believed he would be competitive at lightweight, he wouldn't kill himself to make 145.

Shitting on Conor is cool, but he's the one who step up, not the guy two-three inches taller.

Conor is banned at the moment.
Conor has already beaten Max.

Both of these are fact.

Conor would have a hell of a time beating Max if they fought now.
Conor d.suckers are clinging on to their first fight when Max was green discrediting the dominant champ that is Max.

Both of these are fact. Deal wit it.

But would they fight at 145?

Can Conor make 145 now?

He's a big boy now....

He's a one and done guy - outside of the sour grapes of losing to short notice Nate.

He'd lose to Max at this point and most likely Aldo now. He's never beating Khabib. He could train pure boxing for teh the next 5yrs and he'd never beat floyd.

Would you say losing to Nate makes a fighter a can?

No but usually elite fighters have a very easy time beating Diaz lol

Edit: I mean fighters with a game-plan, I don't consider Clay Guida or Joe Stevenson elites, just journeymen.

Back