If Conor can drop Nate he can put Floyd to sleep

take a look at TS' profile - 100% of the posts on the first page are about conor (literally every single one). restraining order anyone?

What are gloves?
tumblr_nfzd3129uR1sjaxuao1_1280.jpg

Simple physics ladies and gentlemen. Conor is too large and powerful and Floyd's small head is not equipped to cope. Boxing types simply have not been around Conor enough to have an idea yet of the size difference. When Nate "never been rocked by a punch before" Diaz dropped like a sack of rocks 3 times, you know we are dealing with elite power here. Nate's bigger than damn security in this pic.
Conor-McGregor-and-Nate-Diaz.jpg

Conor will walk through Floyd's extra luxurious 10oz pillows and knock him out inside 3 rounds.

So where is your receipt on your $1,000-plus bet on your boy?

If you ain't wagering big, you're all talk.

It's comical how people use fights from over 3 years ago to kind of show how bad a fighter is. Nate definitely came Into his own starting with the Michael Johnson fight after a long layoff / dispute with the ufc. His boxing in particular Improved leaps and bounds.

I know because I've been boxing for a long time and I've never thought his hands were that impressive. Certainly nowhere near Nick's. In that sense, he has Impressed me though..and he's definitely come a long way. Starting with the Michael Johnson fight.

To think, fights from 3 years ago don't accurately paint a picture of the current version of a fighter. Shocking.

Nate's In his prime now and should be judged on his last few fights. Fights from 3 years ago when he was a skinny little stick with mediocre hands are irrelevant.

You don't know how to analyze fighters or fights, just stop embarrassing yourself child.
Nate isn't all of a sudden in his prime now . He's just inconsistent and a very flawed fighter. He beat cerrone pretty badly and cerrone has great striking.

Simple physics ladies and gentlemen. Conor is too large and powerful and Floyd's small head is not equipped to cope. Boxing types simply have not been around Conor enough to have an idea yet of the size difference. When Nate "never been rocked by a punch before" Diaz dropped like a sack of rocks 3 times, you know we are dealing with elite power here. Nate's bigger than damn security in this pic.
Conor-McGregor-and-Nate-Diaz.jpg

Conor will walk through Floyd's extra luxurious 10oz pillows and knock him out inside 3 rounds.

That's not simple physics. It's simple ignorance. Nate doesn't have Floyd's ability to roll with the punches. Nate, being way slower and have much worse technique gets hit by certain punches that an elite boxer would see coming miles away.

Diaz will never hold a belt. If his boxing was so good he never would have got lit up in the beginning of both of the conor fights. He has a nice 1 2 thats about it. He cant make adjustments and has no variety to his game other than being tough and having good cardio. he will continue to hover around the top 10 for the rest of his career but probably wont ever challenge for a title unless conor gifts him an undeserved title shot
If he were in boxing Diaz would have multiple belts. They're a dime a dozen.

It's comical how people use fights from over 3 years ago to kind of show how bad a fighter is. Nate definitely came Into his own starting with the Michael Johnson fight after a long layoff / dispute with the ufc. His boxing in particular Improved leaps and bounds.

I know because I've been boxing for a long time and I've never thought his hands were that impressive. Certainly nowhere near Nick's. In that sense, he has Impressed me though..and he's definitely come a long way. Starting with the Michael Johnson fight.

To think, fights from 3 years ago don't accurately paint a picture of the current version of a fighter. Shocking.

Nate's In his prime now and should be judged on his last few fights. Fights from 3 years ago when he was a skinny little stick with mediocre hands are irrelevant.

You don't know how to analyze fighters or fights, just stop embarrassing yourself child.

A win over Michael Johnson isn't dispositive of any serious improvement. Johnson has always had the physical tools to be a top contender, but he has a poor fight IQ and a shitload of holes in his game.

Look at how Johnson fell apart against Beneil Dariush in the third round when Dariush started landing a range-finding jab.

If Johnson hadn't lost his cool because of Nate's taunting and abandoned the leg kicks, he would have won an easy decision.

The biggest factor that contributed to Conor having trouble with Nate's striking in both fights was him gassing from selling out on every punch without being able to get the finish.

Nate doesn't have the footwork, head movement, reflexes, and overall boxing skill set of mayweather.

If he were in boxing Diaz would have multiple belts. They're a dime a dozen.

There are shitload of belts in boxing, but there's also a much, much deeper talent pool.

Even with the proliferation of alphabet titles in modern boxing, the guys who get to hold an ABC title, however meaningless in some circumstances, are the cream of the crop.

The idea of Nate Diaz winning multiple boxing world titles is laughable.

Its all about balance, floyd has good balance, nate is clumsy and fell due to balance not conors power.

Which 154, 160, or 168 pound titlists would Diaz have any chance against?
In boxing you don't have to win a belt, you can just have a new one created. I have now started the Ultimate international Boxing Federation. I have awarded the UIBF 160 and 168 lb belts to Nate Diaz. He is now a two belt boxing champ.

And if Nate can drop Conor, so can Mayweather

See how that bullshit works?

In boxing you don't have to win a belt, you can just have a new one created. I have now started the Ultimate international Boxing Federation. I have awarded the UIBF 160 and 168 lb belts to Nate Diaz. He is now a two belt boxing champ.

So he wouldn't have a chance against any relevant titlists? Glad you agree.

Have you seen how good Mayweather is at deflecting and rolling with shots?

Diaz ate those McGregor shots flushed and was never in danger. It will have no effect on Mayweather, they won't land flush (IF they land at all)

Back