If Conor Does Get Floyd into the Cage = Biggest Power Play in Sports History

Why wouldn't Floyd do this? he would get his ass kicked and I know he's rich, but he could possibly get another huge payday out of the deal.

Why wouldn't Floyd do this? he would get his ass kicked and I know he's rich, but he could possibly get another huge payday out of the deal.

Because he doesn’t want to be completely humiliated in front of the world probably.

The guys 40 years old, come on this is bs.

This will never ever ever ever ever happen, not in a million years, just forget about it seriously, this is just a ridiculous ploy to keep their names relevant and in the headlines whilst they do whatever it is that they do to make money, that's it and nothing more.

If you honestly believe that Mayweather would honestly step into an octagon with CMcG in a full contact MMA fight your very very naive.

Oh by the way, I have a bridge to sell you..

No way Floyd does it, yeah he likes money but unlike Conor he isn't going to humiliate himself for it.

its bad for his brand. conor lost to nate and lost to floyd, conor has lost to other guys before. floyds brand is that he's a winner, not a noisy loser. floyd has never lost. now that he has withdrawn from competition his brand value would go down from losing.

he'd probably beat conor in mma anyway, all conor has is standup

floyds already got all the millions
He also knows how to lose it, so a few extra hundred million without the risk of his 50-0 disappearing probably sounds appealing.

Why not just box a few more times and not go in guaranteed to lose?
Because if he loses in boxing his undefeated record there goes.

Money? you could argue that Floyd/Conor in MMA is now the biggest draw in fight sport and if Floyd does lose then it doesn't spoil his boxing record.

You could argue not even THAT risky for the UFC as if Conor were to loose then it would be easier to push Tony/Khabib as the real champ.

Isn't there a separate forum for this level of knob slobbery?

He also knows how to lose it, so a few extra hundred million without the risk of his 50-0 disappearing probably sounds appealing.

Because if he loses in boxing his undefeated record there goes.

Its funny the extent to which people think they know about floyds finances

Back