If Conor doesn't rematch Khabib,Proper 12 will fail.His brand success is based on him being "badass"

This will be the worst financial decision of Conor's career.

Conor is a conman, he got here by making the world believe that he is stunning/brave/chaotic/badass......Khabib made the world realize the truth.

Khabib exposed the Conman.

Conor's proper 12 has been selling good...but that was back when people thought Conor was real....Now since he has been exposed, expect his shitty drink to fall in sells.

Nobody wants to buy a drink associated with pussyness.....Proper 12 appealed to people because they thought a badass MMA fighter was making it...sadly he is no longer badass.

Conor needs this rematch...He needs to prove that he has balls...His whole brand is depended on this.

Conor needs to suck it up and rematch Khabib, and give Khabib the Lion share........Otherwise, the whole world will see him as an emasculated coward.

and nobody wants to associate themselves with pussies...nobody.

You should probably get your own life and live that

He's just a clown with a mouth now and his fans will still buy it.

Shit, i'd buy a beer with Mike Tyson's name on it.

No it won't. The casual fan and the people who will actually buy his crappy whiskey will buy it no matter what. They aren't buying it for great whiskey and they aren't buying it b/c Conor is undefeated.

His loss to Khabib will likely have very little affect on the sale of his whiskey. If someone was going to buy his whiskey before that fight, they'll buy it now too.

Plus Conor will come out in the media with a few excuses (ring rust, wasn't trianing as hard as he should, etc.) and start talking smack before taking another fight in 18 months. And during that time the public will eat it up and his whiskey will sell.

oh look another thread by this shitposting idiot, why are you obsessed with someone you hate? shit is sad.

His management was smart enough not to feature his name or likeness on the bottle. They probably knew his act will be exposed sooner or later. There wont be any rematch, because Conor is simply not good enough and was already scared for his life once in the cage.

I hope his brand succeeds. But i think you're right.

Back