If Conor really wanted to mess with Khabib's head...

SaintSoldier

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
(WARNING: Not a politically-correct post)

He should start calling Khabib out as not being a "real" Russian, because he is from Dagestan. Anyone who is familiar with Russia knows that most ethnic Russians don't really consider people from the Muslim Caucasus region as "true" Russians. Conor would be wise to start pointing this out, and say something like "I am more Russian than you will ever be, Kebab boy". Combine that with his recent pics with Putin, Khabib will be triggered beyond repair.

Then again, knowing Conor, he probably already has this planned.

Don't Daegstani people also consider themselves not "real" Russians, though?

Good. Hopefully he goes for it.

Oh wow great one TS, with shit talking skills like this I'm surprised you don't have a contract with the UFC

It evens itself out. Conor is internationally liked but equally despised. Most people already have established their opinion on the guy.

I'll add that most Russians realise this anyway. It wouldn't take Conor to press the issue. He'll just come across as a douchebag as usual.

Don't be surprised if Conor vs GSP is the fight that gets made.

After all Khabib has made it very clear he doesn't want to fight Conor.

Khabib already distinguishes himself from non Caucus Russians. I doubt that he'd care.

Conor could always go the Muslim bashing route but that would go poorly.

Learn some Russian from Prince Artem and he’s set.
Solid angle, I was thinking the exact same thing and saw this thread

(WARNING: Not a politically-correct post)

He should start calling Khabib out as not being a "real" Russian, because he is from Dagestan. Anyone who is familiar with Russia knows that most ethnic Russians don't really consider people from the Muslim Caucasus region as "true" Russians. Conor would be wise to start pointing this out, and say something like "I am more Russian than you will ever be, Kebab boy". Combine that with his recent pics with Putin, Khabib will be triggered beyond repair.

Then again, knowing Conor, he probably already has this planned.

why would conor care when there never fighting.

Back