If Conor taps to strikes, then will people change their opinion?

Rondas Pillow

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
It’s not hard to imagine Khabib getting him down and punishing him, but they don’t stop the fight - Herb Dean especially.

A bjj guy like Diaz is going to let up to let you roll to get your back. You train the transition from mount to back, because it’s an even better position. As soon as Conor faced some adversity he panic wrestled, got to his belly and lifted his chin to get out without being KO’d. I guess to casuals it looks like Nate just caught him with his amazing bjj, rather than him giving up. I guess it was a panic decision (or pre planned if he got in trouble) that being submitted wasn’t as bad being put out cold.

Someone heavy on you like Khabib who is trying to gnp may prefer to hold you down on your back instead. Maybe Conor could put up a limp arm to get Khabib to armbar him, but again Khabib may keep on punching. I guess he could lay his arm to his side and setup a kimura or Americana, too. Again, who knows if Khabib would stop punching him. Conor may try to offer a submission, but Khabib simply wants to KO him. He may have to choose does he want out cold or just want out now.

If Conor ends up tapping to strikes, then will people stop bashing fighters that have done it? I think it is a stupid thing to criticize fighters for, but this place...

Yes, Conor has conned the world by making them think he has balls.

Lets look at the facts.

All the short notice fights were against out of shape guys with 2 weeks or less notices.

Manlet Mendes and Cabo Diaz still gave Conor a tough time, even though they didn't train!!!!!!!....Nate was a +300 underdog lol.......But when he lost, he fooled his dumb Normie Fans, by saying "I took a chance at going to 170...", that was literally his first words, and the excuse worked, retards made him look like the underdog lol.

Conor McGregor Pulled out of UFC 200, because Promotions were gonna interfere with his training......Think about that for a moment...This pussy is so scurred of Diaz that he pulled out because promotion time......This dude would never have the balls to fight without training...NEVER....He doesn't have balls like Nate Diaz.

Conor is a Con man.

If Conor taps then he's a coward who pussied out and was never any good.

If Conor KTFO Khabib he's undisputed UFC GOAT

This is how it's always been on Sherdog, the bashing will never stop, ever.

If Conor taps then he's a coward who pussied out and was never any good.

If Conor KTFO Khabib he's undisputed UFC GOAT

This is how it's always been on Sherdog, the bashing will never stop, ever.
If he beats Khabib, then even I will become a believer.

Vicious ground and pound leading to a side mount kimura

The don’t tap out to strikes argument is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard around the sport. It was started by a number of meathead fighters that just go out and swing for the fences. So to avoid a broken arm you can tap out. But to avoid brain damage you should never tapped out. Makes total sense.

I could see conor tapping to strikes.

No it wont change my opinion of him.

I think hes a bitch. Nothing about tapping to strikes would change that.

He’s a bitch lol.. Based on? I’m a fanboy that is salty?

He won't tap to strikes. I don't think he's the kind to tap to strikes and he's so concerned about his image. He was saying fooking pussy etc. to Mendes while he was getting his face bloodied by elbows. When you add his concern for his public image, it won't happen. If Khabib wins it will be a decision or submission to some choke or lock.

Lets look at the facts.

All the short notice fights were against out of shape guys with 2 weeks or less notices.
Why do you blame Conor that his opponents often do not show up? At least he had balls to accept very different opponents.

What if conor pulls guard and sinks in a submission in r1?

<TheWire1>

Lol in all seriousness the bigger question is will both these guys make it to the cage and make weight lol

Lets look at the facts.

Manlet Mendes and Cabo Diaz still gave Conor a tough time, even though they didn't train!!!!!!!....Nate was a +300 underdog lol.......But when he lost, he fooled his dumb Normie Fans, by saying "I took a chance at going to 170...", that was literally his first words, and the excuse worked, retards made him look like the underdog lol.

Conor McGregor Pulled out of UFC 200, because Promotions were gonna interfere with his training......Think about that for a moment...This pussy is so scurred of Diaz that he pulled out because promotion time......This dude would never have the balls to fight without training...NEVER....He doesn't have balls like Nate Diaz.

Conor is a Con man.
orig

If Conor taps to strikes he'll have nightmares about being cucked, so much so that it will turn him on. Dee will catch him playing with his nipples in the middle of the night as he thinks about getting pounded and being so helpless. She'll leave him and eventually he'll come out. Possibly will change gender after piling in the oestrogen so him and Artem can have that magazine cover wedding.

Something like that

It is a possibility

If he does I don't blame him the tapping to strikes hate is bs

If he does noone will stop shitting on other fighters; least of all the GSP haters

Please stop touching yourself while posting.

If Connor tapped to strikes, his nuthuggers that shame other fighters for tapping to strikes will suddenly have a change of opinion, suddenly tapping to strikes will be nothing to be ashamed of lol.

My opinion of him is that he's an overrated manlet conman. If he taps to strikes, I'll be having a fucking hayday and be bumping threads like no tomorrow.

As a Conor fan I'd be very disappointed if he taps to strikes.

Lets look at the facts.

Conor is a Con man.
Lmao dude I was rooting for Diaz in both fights but you have issues

Back