If conor v diaz 3 happens we should boycott

Why? GSP is getting a title shot.. at least Nate has a finish win over the current Champ and beat him last, plus is ranked in the top 6 in the same weight class as the guy he beat. It's not odd for a top ten fighter to get a title shot. Most casuals were upset TJ didn't get a title shot against DJ, yet he wasn't even ranked and had never fought at 125.. so Nate getting a title shot makes more sense then TJ or GSP getting one in a dif weight class, and not even being ranked or have fought there before.
Why? Cuz Tferg is the interim and hes healthy and ready 2 go. Sidelineing the interim champ to get a trilogy fight that dosnt have to be for the belt to get people excited sounds like a wiered move to me. GSP got a shot at a title where the interim is OUT of action. TJ vs DJ is all good with me, but at the end of the day fighters are independent contractors and have the right to say NO, so Im ok with DJs choise to decline. I like the UFC being the wild west, cuz they put on great match ups regardless, but putting on title fights while sidelining an interim champ dosnt make sense even for me.

If the whole of sherdog boycott this fight

It will still do 1.5-2 million PPV buys

Don't worry too much guys

Sherdogs following boycotting will amount to jack shit, that fight will bring in millions of casuals to replace the snobby purists haha

May not mean anything to you and Conor, but them little trinkets represent hardwork, achievement, hardware that says you're the very best at what you do. And I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and say I think every man/woman who fights for any promotion would want one and the prestige that come with it....

This is ^^^ a complete load of sh!t it's the hardcores and fighters themselves asking that Conor respect belts & ranks and defend against a rightful contenders, and the f*king punk ass casuals wanting him to fight the next celebrity, you played & exposed yourself with this post son....

Nah, you're just a dumb fuck.

My Dad is a completely casual fan of this sport, I tell him the heavyweight title is on the line, he's interested; I tell him Alistair Overeem is fighting Francis Ngannou, he doesn't give a shit; he has no idea who those people are. That's literally all a championship belt is worth.

There aren't many dominant champions in this sport, and when there are, they definitely don't need a title to claim dominance. Everybody knows Demetrious Johnson is the best flyweight on the planet, the belt has nothing to do with that. It just looks good on a poster. Do you think Anderson Silva needed a strap to convince everybody he was the middleweight king? When Daniel Cormier fought Jon Jones earlier this year, nobody even gave a fuck that Cormier was the one holding the belt.

Most divisions have a top 3-5 fighters that are the absolute elite of the elite, and many of the matchups between those fighters come down to styles more than anything. When the Featherweight division was topped by McGregor, Aldo and Edgar, the general consensus (especially after the Aldo vs. McGregor fight), was that McGregor beats Aldo, Aldo beats Edgar, and Edgar beats McGregor. Meanwhile, Max Holloway was stacking up bodies on the undercard. And Frankie might beat Max in December. And Aldo might beat Edgar next year.... The belt means nothing. They're all savages.

Conor vs Nate? Awesome, the first two fights were phenomenal.
Conor vs Tony? Awesome, they both have exciting styles, it should be a great fight.

I just want to watch competitive fights.

I don't need shiny things to draw my attention; I'll leave that to the casuals.

If the rest of the card is shit, I ain't ordering it. Hard to get excited to watch a 3rd match of these two.

Nah, you're just a dumb fuck.

My Dad is a completely casual fan of this sport, I tell him the heavyweight title is on the line, he's interested; I tell him Alistair Overeem is fighting Francis Ngannou, he doesn't give a shit; he has no idea who those people are. That's literally all a championship belt is worth.

There aren't many dominant champions in this sport, and when there are, they definitely don't need a title to claim dominance. Everybody knows Demetrious Johnson is the best flyweight on the planet, the belt has nothing to do with that. It just looks good on a poster. Do you think Anderson Silva needed a strap to convince everybody he was the middleweight king? When Daniel Cormier fought Jon Jones earlier this year, nobody even gave a fuck that Cormier was the one holding the belt.

Most divisions have a top 3-5 fighters that are the absolute elite of the elite, and many of the matchups between those fighters come down to styles more than anything. When the Featherweight division was topped by McGregor, Aldo and Edgar, the general consensus (especially after the Aldo vs. McGregor fight), was that McGregor beats Aldo, Aldo beats Edgar, and Edgar beats McGregor. Meanwhile, Max Holloway was stacking up bodies on the undercard. And Frankie might beat Max in December. And Aldo might beat Edgar next year.... The belt means nothing. They're all savages.

Conor vs Nate? Awesome, the first two fights were phenomenal.
Conor vs Tony? Awesome, they both have exciting styles, it should be a great fight.

I just want to watch competitive fights.

I don't need shiny things to draw my attention; I'll leave that to the casuals.

Blah, blah, blah, f*k you and your dad you exposed yourself as a sh!tty casual with your original post wheat thin, I ain't got time for you and your dad stories...

Conor vs Nate 3 must happened. I think March is good time. But first Conor must counter strike Tony in first round TKO

I got no problem with this fight. And also I prefer it being a title fight. Nate kind of deserves it by beating Conor. There were (and will be) far more undeserved title shots. And at least Conor defends.

Dont watch this event. Majority of people on prefer to see him fight T ferg. If the UFC chooses to let nate get the title shot, they need to learn

In before "lol we stream every fight anyway"
You'd have to watch it in order to get excited about Diaz-McGregor 4

I won't even stream this fight if it happens. waste of time.

Dont watch this event. Majority of people on prefer to see him fight T ferg. If the UFC chooses to let nate get the title shot, they need to learn

In before "lol we stream every fight anyway"

Cool story bro. I'll watch... via stream

Back