If Fedor and Crocop insist on fighting, might as well rematch eachother!

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Cro Cop claimed he retired but he has a fight scheduled at Rizin soon against Kosaka who is older than both of them.

I doubt Cro wouldn't want to feel some revenge, and this would be easy to sell to the hardcore audience.

No point in Fedor trying his luck again against the young lions in Bellator as he deteriorated physically.

and hey, more tape for me to study by these legends.

Cro Cop claimed he retired but he has a fight scheduled at Rizin soon against Kosaka who is older than both of them.

I doubt Cro wouldn't want to feel some revenge, and this would be easy to sell to the hardcore audience.

No point in Fedor trying his luck again against the young lions in Bellator as he deteriorated physically.

and hey, more tape for me to study by these legends.

You a Fedor hater aren't you

Crocop's looking beastly.

Fedor's....well.....*sigh*

Crocop has said repeatedly that he wants that fight.

But Fedor is totally shot, while Crocop is in great form

Funny we were saying the exact opposite in like 2009

They would have booked the fight if Fedor beat Mitrione, but Fedor losing compromised all negociations.

Now Fedor is booked for the Mir fight and Mirko retires on NYE 2018, so I guess they can't make that fight for summer.

Cro Cop had his chance to fight Fedor after the OWGP in 2006. Filipovic decided he wanted to take on the challenge of Eddie Sanchez.

He can fuck off.

Cro Cop via endocrinologist

after mir dispatches of fedor in the tourney he should sign this fight and go back to japan to end his career

To me its the perfect walk off fight for both guys and should've happen in the last year or so.

at this point, I think most of Fedor's opponents from PRIDE would beat him.

Cro Cop had his chance to fight Fedor after the OWGP in 2006. Filipovic decided he wanted to take on the challenge of Eddie Sanchez.

He can fuck off.

Is this serious? At the time yes Fedor was the best so that's the fight but Pride was going under and CC went to the best promotion to try his hand at being champ there. It didn't work out for him but at least he gave it a go good god. Everyone wishes Fedor would have gave it a go but he didn't so now we'll never know if he could have became UFC champ. Strikeforce was cool though but after Strikeforce it's mainly been lower level for Fedor and that's a shame.

Give Fedor some HGH, or something. Then I’d love to see this fight.

Is this serious? At the time yes Fedor was the best so that's the fight but Pride was going under and CC went to the best promotion to try his hand at being champ there. It didn't work out for him but at least he gave it a go good god. Everyone wishes Fedor would have gave it a go but he didn't so now we'll never know if he could have became UFC champ. Strikeforce was cool though but after Strikeforce it's mainly been lower level for Fedor and that's a shame.

hi here CC fan no1 even since k1 days
actually u are both wrong
cro cop has broken his foot in open weight turnament finals so he needed some time to recover so fedor took another fight and Mirko decided to go to ufc and not to wait another year or so

Back