If Fedor fought in the UFC instead of Pride

Wow, what a weird end he had to his career.
Gets murked by Arlovski and Cain, beats a nobody, murked by Jones, beats two nobodies, murked by Moose, beats two more nobodies.

Yeah his win over Heath was the highlight of his career other then that he has nothing.

Fedor never had to prove anything at that point in his career he had already been champion and undefeated in 2 sports for a very long time his legacy was sealed.FEDOR wasn't going to fight for penny's just to say he fought in the UFC in the ladder half of his career.Fedors management at the time had alot to do with the problems but also how retarded Dana white is.

Pretty sure he was being offered a mil per fight. His management wanted co promotion. I think that's what screwed it up. BTW, I'm trolling. Fedor is Pride Fedor is GOAT.

god, the UFC heavyweight division was such complete shit when Fedor was in his prime.

Yeah his win over Heath was the highlight of his career other then that he has nothing.
Yeah. If I was him I would be pissed I didn't get any mid-level match-ups.
Must be hard to jump from guys like Cain and Jones to nobodies, and nothing in between.

I don’t think Fedor has ever been triggered by fighting the best, I’m guessing he thinks it’s a job and weighs risk and reward. Pride had by far the best HW division in the world, but they also paid fighters the most. That’s why he was there. I don’t think there should be any shame in fighting for money, “glory” doesn’t pay the bills. If Fedor would have fought in the UFC, it goes without saying he would have dominated the division just like he did in Pride against the elite (and the freak shows).

And was beating the likes of Justin Eilers, Paul Bunetello and Jeff Monson would you have respected him more?
If he fought in the UFC, he would have been locked down by the contract and everyone would have been claiming that he "ducked" all of the real heavyweights in Pride. He has fought the three main guys that were battling in the UFC during his prime and beat them. Couture was the lone exception and although he is a "great", few would have him as an all-time Great.

Last edited:
What's wrong with nuthugging the biggest MMA/MMA promoting company on the planet? Who should we be nuthugging? Street Beefs on YouTube?

Is that you Scarface?

Felony Fights 4 lyfe

Other than Mirko and Nog, I favor all 3 of those over anyone he fought in Pride.
Hahah Lol, Herring, Semmy, Coleman, Randleman and Hunt would all crush Eliers and Buentello. Fedor easily beat Monson later on.

Who actually has Eliers beaten at all that would give you confidence he'd beat guys like Semmy, Hunt, Herring, Randleman let alone even Goodridge or (old) TK

What a joke

And was beating the likes of Justin Eilers, Paul Bunetello and Jeff Monson would you have respected him more?

When people criticize Fedor for not coming to the UFC, they are talking about the end of 2007 and on... you imbecile. When Pride no longer existed and the UFC HW division entered it's finest era, absorbing most of the former Pride fighters while also having it's own stable of great fighters.

Nobody gives a fuck about Jeff Monson. Stop being dense.

When people criticize Fedor for not coming to the UFC, they are talking about the end of 2007 and on... you imbecile. When Pride no longer existed and the UFC HW division entered it's finest era, absorbing most of the former Pride fighters while also having it's own stable of great fighters.

He was 30 when Pride folded...30.

He ducked the UFC and that absolutely tarnishes his legacy. No reason in the world he shouldn't have faced the likes of Brock, Carwin, Reem, Barnett, Cain, and JDS---all of whom are better and of similar age to AA and Tim.
Coleman's like 8 years older than Fedor----but Fedor's too old to be compared to Brock, Carwin, Cain, Stipe, or JDS? Gimme a break.

Yes, Buentello would beat Coleman. Pete Williams kicked his fuckin head off.

Last edited:

UFC was in it's "finest era" in 2007?

lmao

He was 30 when Pride folded...30.

He ducked the UFC and that absolutely tarnishes his legacy. No reason in the world he shouldn't have faced the likes of Brock, Carwin, Reem, Barnett, Cain, and JDS---all of whom are better and of similar age to AA and Tim.
Coleman's like 8 years older than Fedor----but Fedor's too old to be compared to Cain, Stipe, or JDS? Gimme a break.

Yes, Buentello would beat Coleman. Pete Williams kicked his fuckin head off.

Buentello would beat Coleman <Dany07>

He got tapped out by Dan Severn in 2 minutes lol

Even out side UFC, Fedor is 8-1 vs UFC former champs..

uf205ty5waq01.png

LMAO all out of their prime as well except AA.

You lose all credibility when you use 2-7 in last 9, hasn’t fought in 2 years Mir.

He also got his shit pushed in by a TUF reject LMAO.

If people are shitting on him when he fought in the top organization you can only immagine if he fought in the B level, at the time, competitor. If he fought in the UFC he wouldn't have the legendary status he now holds.

Back