If Floyd was a clean 40 year old, Conor would KO him stiff. Let's be honest.

Son Peyote

★★★★★★★★
@Brown
Reaction score
Andre Berto said:
I've never seen a 40 year old works the way he works. I seen Floyd's shredded picture and was like... hmmm... you know what I'm saying?

Brendan Schaub said:
I hope I look that good at 40. Floyd looked more shredded than that Pacquiao fight. I had super skeptical hippo eyes.

Andre Berto said:
Yeah... I stay away from that subject but... man like I said... it is what it is

Andre Berto said:
You know we get drug tested. For (the Floyd fight) that fight? I've never seen anything like it. They were knocking on my door 3 - 4 times a WEEK. 5 AM, 6 AM... I'm like ya'll just came two days ago. What is this? I'm like who set this - I was getting so mad... I said listen ... are you guys doing this to Floyd? They said uhhh we're not allowed to discuss that, your promotion set it up... But its MAYWEATHER promotions! That shit was crazy. You really see the control that he has.

No natural 40 year old is keeping and gaining the muscle Floyd has.

For the sake of argument lets say Floyd has once in a lifetime genetics.

Even then, no natural 40 year old could rely on reflexes and reaction time

the way Floyd does in order to to beat a ferocious KO artist still in his 20s.

Floyd at 40, coming off 2 years retirement is more muscular now than ever before.

Floyd controls exactly when and where he's tested and gets TUEs at will.

Meanwhile Conor is USADA tested 365 days / year. Randomly.

Conor McGregor is the most tested athlete in combat sports history.

If both fighters were clean, Conor would KO Floyd.

maxresdefault.jpg

Peds = fountain of youth! Yet we shun it like a mob of middle ages Irish villagers denouncing a "witch" Give me a break.

ITT flomos so panicked by the realization that their boxing god is getting flatlined by a lowly mma fighter, they are legitimately ignoring the objective truth of top athletes being on PEDs

I don't mind a 41 y/o using PEDs like I've said before, but there's no way he's clean. He's so rich he can be guaranteed undetectable gear, and there's literally no reason not to use some, especially when so many other (arguably most top ones) are also using.

Pathetic.

This is about the truth. Not your post histories.

Peds = fountain of youth! Yet we shun it like a mob of middle ages Irish villagers denouncing a "witch" Give me a break.

You're misinformed. I'm for PEDs & banning USADA.

Medicine /=/ cheating. I want an open playing field for everyone.

Only one of these two athletes is randomly tested 365 days/year.

Ah, the infamous pre-fight excuse thread <45>

Pre fight excuses for what? I'm on record for Floyd

The fact that he's on PEDs is a substantial part of his success

I don't mind a 41 y/o using PEDs like I've said before, but there's no way he's clean. He's so rich he can be guaranteed undetectable gear, and there's literally no reason not to use some, especially when so many other (arguably most top ones) are also using.
I'm sure that type of stuff costs in the hundreds of thousands. All of which Floyd can easily afford

Floyd would have been washed up for years if not for PEDS. His fans are as delusional as Barry Bonds and Lance Armstrong once had.

I thought the same thing when they first released pics. He put on more muscle mass in 2 months than he had for his last 5 fights.

Conor KOed a roided up Mendes with one leg tied behind his back. Floyd will get the same treatment no matter what PEDs he's jacked up on.

floyd-mayweather.jpg

btw. my uncle is 43 years old - he doesnt look the same as floyd, but still good ... probably better than most 25-33 year old guys ... lol

Last edited:
This is about the truth. Not your post histories.

You're misinformed. I'm for PEDs & banning USADA.

Medicine /=/ cheating. I want an open playing field for everyone.

Only one of these two athletes is randomly tested 365 days/year.

Pre fight excuses for what? I'm on record for Floyd

The fact that he's on PEDs is a substantial part of his success

No natural 40 year old is keeping and gaining the muscle Floyd has.

For the sake of argument lets say Floyd has once in a lifetime genetics.

Even then, no natural 40 year old could rely on reflexes and reaction time

the way Floyd does in order to to beat a ferocious KO artist still in his 20s.

Floyd at 40, coming off 2 years retirement is more muscular now than ever before.

Floyd controls exactly when and where he's tested and gets TUEs at will.

Meanwhile Conor is USADA tested 365 days / year. Randomly.

Conor McGregor is the most tested athlete in combat sports history.

If both fighters were clean, Conor would KO Floyd.

maxresdefault.jpg

Floyd is on PEDs and Conor will still KO him.

Floyd is a guy who's been boxing from around age 8 or 9. He's always been in shape and even after "retirement" he kept up his regimen. Why?

It's all he knows and it's what he IS.

Back