If flying is the safest way to travel - Which do you fear more flying or driving?

Which do you fear more flying or driving?

• Total voters
I don't know anyone who has ever died or been injured on a plane but I do know people who had been killed,paralysed and deformed in a many car crashes. Driving a car is the most dangerous thing I do all day im annoyed people don't treat it with the seriousness it deserves every car should have a roll cage and we should wear racing helmets to drive cars. It is mind blowing that we are so casual about driving.

The pilot wont fly cool maneuvers to look cool with drivers it depends on the person. I never wanted to get out of a plane because a pilot was flying reckless same i cant say about drivers. That is mostly young people but even when i was in my early teens i didnt like that shit its not impressing me but has the opposite effect. Congrats i consider you a retard now and wont ever get in a car with you on the wheel.

Driving.

Especially when someone else is driving and I don't feel safe. That's a shitty feeling

When I'm driving I don't usually feel any fear.

I prefer walking and cycling. Both way more dangerous than flying or driving in my neighborhood. Literally almost died when a bus driver blew a red light when I was crossing the street.

Flying is bad when you get real turbulence. I got that one time and it was honestly scary.

I would say flying because after awhile if ends up feeling like a train ride.

I want to be the one in control driving wreckless down the highway.

I'm not afraid of flying at all. I trust I'm being flown by a professional. Can't say the same with driving. Got plenty of crazy Uber/cab drivers or that one crazy friend or family member stories. Let alone all the dipshits on the road that might be on drugs, booze, their phone, or just have your run of the mill road rage.

Fear neither, i die when i die
Actually become very old is more scary than crash in either ways

Back