If gender equality became 100 recognized...

Men and women will never be equal. Biology and physiology won't allow for it.

But that doesn't that one should be treated any more unfairly than the other. It's the differences that make men and women equal because of the balance that's needed.. not the similarities. Men or women trying to pretend otherwise just want the best of both worlds.

Differences should be acknowledged so we can deal with them better. Expecting equality is like hoping for the invention of striped paint.
Nah, I wanna see women compete with men in the Olympics. Track and field will be fun to watch then. The 100m will be made up of 50/50 women to men or else the women would never even qualify. Even then it would be mildly amusing to listen to some of the feminist (the crazy ones not the normal ones) complain about how it is unfair that all the women are finishing nearly a full second behind the men, and the needs to be a handicap so the women can win.

You are completely right though. Just like tall people and short people, heavy people and skinny people are different and we try yo accommodate them accordingly.

There won't ever be true gender equality. Men will always try to fuck women, and women will always try to fuck men over.

How would you feel about it?

I am talking about the fact that women and men would be the same socially speaking.

Like if someone harassing a chick she will not have a white knight but she also won't be approached or harassed for her number. For better or worse, would it be a good thing overall?

In dating they won' be approached but they also won't be receiving any special treatment.
Women already have the advantage, and they are still pushing. Men are still physically stronger. "Equality" died a long time ago.. Women have the social edge, like always really, now they just have everything else as well. It's ok, we will see how it works out. I've done ok. Might be long term corrosive..

Back