If Gorilla Till moved up now and challenged Bobby knuckles___?

Comprehension struggles eh? I said Cowboy lost 3 in a row. One of those losses was to Masvidal. The same Masvidal that WB has beaten in one of his last 3 fights.
oh.. then ur sentence structure is all over the place if that's what u meant.
Secondly, ABC logic aka MMath puts u in in noob/casual status automatically.

Whittaker fought Thompson 4 years ago and went 9-0 since, developing and maturing along the way, and he’s still in his mid 20s.

Thompson had his chances to shine during these 4 years, but instead has become a gun-shy bore, overreliant on scoring points and waiting fir an opening that never comes.

Till is talented but still relatively raw. If he fights Whittaker now, it will be like Whittaker-Thompson, only Thompson’s part will be played by Whittaker (meaning he’ll find a way to beat Till).

Comprehension struggles eh? I said Cowboy lost 3 in a row. One of those losses was to Masvidal. The same Masvidal that WB has beaten in one of his last 3 fights.
A KO over an undersized WW Cowboy who was on a 2 fight losing streak at the time. Including a loss to one of WB's last 3 opponents.
oh.. then ur sentence structure is all over the place if that's what u meant.
Secondly, ABC logic aka MMath puts u in in noob/casual status automatically.

Sure.

You poor lost illiterate thing :'(
actually reread that sentence you just wrote again, just try.

U basically just randomly mentioned that Wonderboy beat Masvidal, and that Masvidal beat Cowboy. For no reason.

If anything, they were probably gonna give Wonderboy the title fight if he won his next fight.

Darren Till may have had a little weight advantage, but there was no controversy in that D win. Even with out the knock down Till easily won 3 out of 5 rounds. He did much better against him than the champ tried twice.

The fact his striking skill is so damn good as a 25 year old MMA fighter is crazy. Imagine all the room for improvement.

Good fight for Till.

Let’s not forget Wonderlad MELTED Whittaker with relative ease. Whittaker minus a significant speed advantage vs another capable striker could be interesting.

Robert_Whittaker_vs._Stephen_Thompson_1.gif

What a crap stoppage, Whittaker was posted on his arm when Yamasaki stepped in. Not saying he was going to recover but you have to let a guy try. He sits up immediately.

Whittaker got ktfo by Thompson.

And Romero basically just destroyed his chin.

Till by 1st round destruction.

KTFO?? lol

Do you know what those letters stand for?

The fact his striking skill is so damn good as a 25 year old MMA fighter is crazy. Imagine all the room for improvement.

The fact his professionalism is so damn low is appalling. Failed to meet his contractual commitments 1/3 of the time in the UFC.

The fact his professionalism is so damn low is appalling. Failed to meet his contractual commitments 1/3 of the time in the UFC.
I really don't care if he was a nazi that couldn't tie his shoe laces and spell UFC.
I follow UFC for fights alone.
Any random UFC champion could die tomorrow, and I wouldn't care except for lost match possibilities. these are strangers to me.

Gastelum and Whittaker and two former WW that now just so happens to be top MW fighters

Till should get on that train

I feel like Wonderboy should be trying to get that fight.

If he had any promotional ability he would be claiming that he beat Tyron twice and Till, and that he’ll slap the taste out of Whitaker’s mouth again.

People here love records and “true number one contenders”, but if u all u did was lose a bad decision to Till and 2 toss up decisions to the champion, and ur the last guy to starch Whitaker, that fight makes sense for all parties.

Wonderboy and Whitaker should want it, and the promotion should be easier for the UFC than selling Gastelum or Weidman against Whitaker right now.

Yeah, that "aw shucks, I'm just a Christian Southern boy" routine doesn't work with MMA fans if you're constantly going to turn in dull performances when your opponents don't run face first at your counters.

He should have gone for the Whittaker fight after the Woodley rematch. If he and his team didn't know that Till winning and keeping him out of title contention for the foreseeable future at 170 was the desired outcome on the UFC's part, then they're idiots.

Whittaker is pretty good and all but I feel like I'm missing something with all the praise around here about how technical he is bla bla. He's not that great, he lost the fight to Romero - would've gotten finished if Romero had any gas tank or jits at all. Imo, he would probably lose to Till.

Good fight for Till.

Let’s not forget Wonderlad MELTED Whittaker with relative ease. Whittaker minus a significant speed advantage vs another capable striker could be interesting.

Robert_Whittaker_vs._Stephen_Thompson_1.gif

I think that you raise a valid point about what Whittaker will look like at MW when he doesn't have a massive speed advantage.

However, he'd lost to Court McGee before he got owned by WB. Dude has improved leaps and bounds. That fight is about as relevant at present as Holloway's loss to Conor.

Checked the door lock again, I know.

I don't even know who da f*k you are? Accept that you come off as a creeper go back into the shadows b!tch I ain't no ghost.

Till gets smacked around and I don't speak in absolutes when dealing with MMA often, but he gets smacked up.

Back