If GSP beats Bisping and Whittaker then retires....Undisputed GOAT?

If he beats bisping he's number 2 in my books. If he beats bisping and Whittaker I will have to consider him number 1. Might be decency bias due to how Fedor and Silvia's careers were towards the end

I still can't believe Bisping is champ, which is exactly why GSP is deciding to risk moving up.

There will never be an undisputed GOAT, since it boils down to subjectivity. He's already got a place as a GOAT contender, let's just leave it at that.

GSP, Jones, Fedor, Silva and Conor are all in contention for services and achievements rendered to MMA.

All in a class of their own.

Explain how GSP beats Whittaker
HkPOzEH.jpg

Nope, but thanks for playing.

Totally forgot Whittaker was 'Champ'. I think GSP does beat Bisping, but not so sure about Whittaker. Why not people still claim Fedor is the GOAT even though he fought cans, completely juiced up fight club and lost in the end of his career.

How do people say Conor is a GOAT when he has never defended anything? Paper champ only!!

It definitely puts him up there when I compare "significant wins." 2 divisions is something not any of the 6 GOATs did. but Fedor was a small HW... so you can give him some credit for that there. Spider moved up a few times against lower competition... but Forest was just the LHW champ not long before that fight... so you gotta give Spider some credit there.

As it stands, Spider has more significant title wins than GSP. It would be getting close if GSP can beat those 2 mentioned in the thread title though. Plus actually winning the belt while fighting a division higher is worth way more credit than fighting an ex-champ.

Explain how GSP beats Whittaker

GSP actually beats him with hilarious ease

Whittaker is a former welterweight so it automaticlly makes him a small middleweight

His striking is creative but its not crisp or fundamentally good in any way

GSP actually beats him with hilarious ease

Whittaker is a former welterweight so it automaticlly makes him a small middleweight

His striking is creative but its not crisp or fundamentally good in any way
Whittakers striking isnt crisp? Thats nonsense. Sharp jab (only mousasi has a better one at mw), powerful right hand that lands regularly, and a CLEAN high kick. Oh and a very sharp front kick. His striking is crisp AF. What fundamentals are you talking about here?

If GSP beats by Bisping and Whittaker by decision that will make him The B.O.A.T.

It definitely puts him up there when I compare "significant wins." 2 divisions is something not any of the 6 GOATs did. but Fedor was a small HW... so you can give him some credit for that there. Spider moved up a few times against lower competition... but Forest was just the LHW champ not long before that fight... so you gotta give Spider some credit there.

As it stands, Spider has more significant title wins than GSP. It would be getting close if GSP can beat those 2 mentioned in the thread title though. Plus actually winning the belt while fighting a division higher is worth way more credit than fighting an ex-champ.
The biggest advantages of Fedor and GSP is both could have moved down a weight class but chose to keep fighting bigger men.

Back