If GSP beats Bisping and Whittaker then retires....Undisputed GOAT?

HkPOzEH.jpg
Haha killed me with that one

I still can't believe Bisping is champ, which is exactly why GSP is deciding to risk moving up.
Yeah but what happens if he wins? (I mean GSP)

I think so.
A lot of people don't like him stylistically, but he is already the GOAT in my book.

He is taking a big risk of tarnishing that legacy by coming back, but it will be worth the payday.

I think Bisping is probably GSP's only fight at MW. I think he goes back to 170 and fights Woodley because he would then be the 2nd to hold 2 belts at once. Then, Conor moves up to 170 and challenges GSP for the biggest fight in UFC history.

GSP, Jones, Fedor, Silva and Conor are all in contention for services and achievements rendered to MMA.

All in a class of their own.
Good lord get Conor's name out of any conversation with these 4.

He may already have the best resume in MMA (as far as wins go) he's up there with hendo but Dan has lost a lot more .

There will never be an undisputed greatest.

The fact that proven abusers of steroids still have people campaigning for them should make that perfectly clear. It's not enough that their records were lacking, they were caught cheating, and people still push them as the greatest.

if GSP pops when he comes back, I will never mention him in these discussions again.

I still can't believe Bisping is champ, which is exactly why GSP is deciding to risk moving up.
Which is the same reason Anderson moved up to fight Forrest who was no longer a champ but an easy big name. Aldo tried to do the same with a fight with Sherk at LW. They both wanted that EX champ name on their resume whereas at least GSP wants a current champ.

Oh and TS, if GSP beats Bisping he should look to move down to LW and fight Conor for that belt if he defends. That would be the biggest thing he could do for his legacy.

Beating Bisping means absolutely nothing. Whittaker on the other hand would be a huge feather in his cap.

Bisping nearly got murdered by a 45 year old, multi year losing streak, retiring, number THIRTEEN ranked middleweight in his last fight.

No sane fight fan actually believes Bisping is the best fighter at 185. I wouldn't even put him in the top 3 and he's lost to ranked fighters almost as a rule throughout his entire career.

GSP is fighting him because he see's him as a soft target.

LOL at undisputed. There will never be a consensus.

If Bisping isn't then who is? Dan Henderson?
I think you are misinterpreting what I am saying lol. He is literally the champ, but I never thought he would make it this far. I am happy for him because he has put in a lot of hard work and taken a lot of damage, but I think he got very lucky in the Rockhold fight. That is what makes MMA exciting, but I think Whitaker, Romero, Rockhold rematch, and Weidman would all beat him

Back