If H-Dawg had won?

With this Congress not much difference domestically (if the tax bill passes it's a different story) except Puerto Rico would probably be in better shape.

Internationally Russia would be under sanctions, decent chance TPP would be on it's way to wrangling in China, she probably wouldn't have tried to embarrass the President of Montenegro after he thumbed his nose at Putin and joined NATO.

The State Department would be in much better shape and we wouldn't be alienating our allies.
but Hillary said she wasn't for TPP....

I also believe Clinton would have pursued salvaging the TPP.
I think tensions with Syria and Russia would be much higher.
I don't think the ACA would have been attacked.
I don't think this tax disaster would have happened, but I do think she would have made moves on Medicare and/or S.S.

We would be in the middle of WW3 against Russia and China. The earth would be declared flat and pedo pizza parlors would be made legal while sharia law was declared across the USA. Lizards would reveal themselves to the world and cause havoc until the rapture and Jesus comes back.

<{1-1}><Kpop775><{1-1}><Kpop775>

I would have thought pedo pizza parlors and sharia law, are redundant.

We would be in the middle of WW3 against Russia and China. The earth would be declared flat and pedo pizza parlors would be made legal while sharia law was declared across the USA. Lizards would reveal themselves to the world and cause havoc until the rapture and Jesus comes back.

<{1-1}><Kpop775><{1-1}><Kpop775>

<mma4>

Russia did you guys a solid by fixing the election for The Donald. Women can't run nations. Look at every country run by a woman - Germany, Great Britain, Scotland, Canada - they are all falling apart:)

images.duckduckgo.com.jpg

but Hillary said she wasn't for TPP....

I also believe Clinton would have pursued salvaging the TPP.
I think tensions with Syria and Russia would be much higher.
I don't think the ACA would have been attacked.
I don't think this tax disaster would have happened, but I do think she would have made moves on Medicare and/or S.S.

Unfortunately Bernie made TPP into some Boogeyman and Hillary had to distance herself from it. I think she could have made it work.

Why do you think she would go after SS and medicare?

HRC not winning the election DIRECTLY cost me money, as i get incentives for firearm sales and sweet sweet swag from manufacturers. Know what i got this year? a farging Key chain. Talk about a gypt. was hoping to score at least a hat...

So do you make more money after shooting sprees and gun related terrorism? I mean, gun sales always go up after those.

So do you make more money after shooting sprees and gun related terrorism? I mean, gun sales always go up after those.
yes i do. as sad as it is to say this but i can show my tax forms and point out every significant spike to directly correlate with a major gun incident.

OP misses one gigantic difference and that is we are about to pass a really regressive tax bill that will also cause a lot of disruption in healthcare as 10+ million people opt out or lose insurance. Trump will almost certainly sign it and there is near zero chance Hillary would accept anything close to the bill that is about to pass.

Seems like he cherry picked stuff that wouldn't be very different.

OP misses one gigantic difference and that is we are about to pass a really regressive tax bill that will also cause a lot of disruption in healthcare as 10+ million people opt out or lose insurance. Trump will almost certainly sign it and there is near zero chance Hillary would accept anything close to the bill that is about to pass.

Seems like he cherry picked stuff that wouldn't be very different.
regressive is the right word. if it was any more regressive, it would only be found in amber encased mosquitoes...

She was bound to be a disappointment. And a bore.

To the American society, the latter might have been more hurtful. They derive their energy and productiveness from the level of entertainment that they get on a daily basis. An uninspiring president, could end up doing a lot more damage than a shitty president who atleast inspires resistance.

You cannot really expect to run America as if it is some small European state ran by gray-haired, dull bureaucrats. America, unlike a Belgium or a Sweden, is still in the "game", and hasn't dropped out of the race. That's why they need a front-man that inspires people to action, rather than discouraging action, which is what Hillary would've done.

Last edited:
consequences of federal decisions aren't typically felt until at least 2 years into office. So at this point nothing would be different, but just wait.

Back