If I skip breakfast will that lower my blood pressure?

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Going to doctor tomorrow about my back and blood pressure and I want to cheat

Any ideas my fellow Sherdog Con-artist friends?

Na bro. You need to eat really sugary cereal like Count Chocula.

Smoke weed before you go. It will lower your BP.

Just have him/her check your real blood pressure. What's the point of getting a physical if you don't want honest results?

You made an appointment about your blood pressure, and then you don't want the doctor to know your blood pressure?

Just have him/her check your real blood pressure. What's the point of getting a physical if you don't want honest results?

You made an appointment about your blood pressure, and then you don't want the doctor to know your blood pressure?

Because I know my real results will be better once my back is good and I can walk and get in shape again

This is a temporary setpack

I don't want permanant blood pressure pills for a temporary setback

Because I know my real results will be better once my back is good and I can walk and get in shape again

Well, why is blood pressure even on the radar here? I'm assuming because you have a history of high blood pressure? Why else would you be concerned about this blood pressure test?

Well, why is blood pressure even on the radar here? I'm assuming because you have a history of high blood pressure? Why else would you be concerned about this blood pressure test?

Both of my family have genetic blood pressure and heart attack issues

My Grandfather was the first person on my Dad's side to make it past 65.

Then don't take the pills ......maybe? Seems pretty childish to intentionally skew a result that you are specifically going in there to receive , talk about mental gymnastics.

To your point , no on the skipping breakfast won't lower your bp. You could probably dehydrate yourself and achieve a temporary drop , but that brings us back to the whole retarded mental gymnast thing.

Get your shit legitimately squared away would be my advice.

Then don't take the pills ......maybe? Seems pretty childish to intentionally skew a result that you specifically going in there to receive , talk about mental gymnastics.

To your point , no on the skipping breakfast won't lower your bp. You could probably dehydrate yourself and achieve a temporary drop , but that brings us back to the whole retarded mental gymnast thing.

Get your shit legitimately squared away would be my advice.

I hate taking pills, eh

Both of my family have genetic blood pressure and heart attack issues

My Grandfather was the first person on my Dad's side to make it past 65.

Jeez, man... Sounds like all the reason you need to monitor your blood pressure honestly.

How long has your back forced you into a sedentary lifestyle? Temporary or not, it's still not a good idea to have your circulatory system functioning like the underground pipes in Die Hard 3.

I hate taking pills, eh

I hear you. Weight loss , fairly clean eating and regular cardio should do the trick.

Edit: maybe you do need medicine if its a legit herditary thing , like the other guy said , it beats dying young. I think bad lifestyles are also " hereditary " too , so maybe making some non drug changes will help more than you think.

So what’s the reason for the high blood pressure? Or is it just genetic? Which is possible.

Going to doctor tomorrow about my back and blood pressure and I want to cheat

Any ideas my fellow Sherdog Con-artist friends?
Have some oatmeal for breakfast.

So what’s the reason for the high blood pressure? Or is it just genetic? Which is possible.

Well when it was really high was when I was sick for a while and drank all the cough medicine and energy drinks in the world to stay awake/sleep

I visited him last right in the middle of that lol

Back