If I skip breakfast will that lower my blood pressure?

Well when it was really high was when I was sick for a while and drank all the cough medicine and energy drinks in the world to stay awake/sleep

I visited him last right in the middle of that lol
Well no shit it was high. Also alcohol can raise your bp.

Sup @Roca ... I mean @ROCK

Thanks for the advise

I only have instant oatmeal tho
Instant oatmeal's fine. Just don't eat the flavored stuff.

I'd even eat some tonight before bed. You'll wake up and take a massive dump, and feel awesome.

Also, if you're a big guy, request that your BP be taken with the larger sleeve, and not the regular-sized generic sleeve. Your reading should be more accurate with the bigger sleeve.

That oatmeal, though...works miracles!

Well when it was really high was when I was sick for a while and drank all the cough medicine and energy drinks in the world to stay awake/sleep

I visited him last right in the middle of that lol

What's your height and weight? My eating / drinking what I want weight is 220 , where my fit weight is 200 and my bp drops 15 pts like clockwork between the 2. 20 lbs isn't even really all that much for me since I'm fairly tall. I think people really underestimate how much an extra few lbs affects health.

What's your height and weight? My eating / drinking what I want weight is 220 , where my fit weight is 200 and my bp drops 15 pts like clockwork between the 2. 20 lbs isn't even really all that much for me since I'm fairly tall. I think people really underestimate how much an extra few lbs affects health.

Nice try, FBI

jack off profusely and dehydrate yourself.

I used to bike 100KM a week years ago and this is the first year ever I didn't get on my bike since I messed up my hips / back / piraformis muscle
Any chance all that biking led to your back and hip issues?

Any chance all that biking led to your back and hip issues?

More like not biking :p

I sat wrong in an office for 10 years and my muscles had enoguh - hips off place, muscles ruined, walking wong, one leg longer than the other etc etc etc - moving a couch and renovating while injured

I'm retarded

I'm with @BisexualMMA on this one @Clippy just go and be honest, its your health dude. Theyre not going to prescribe heart pills for the rest of your life. Explain to him that your back is fucked up and once it's better you're going to get more exercise. Making mountains out of mole hills..

I used to bike 100KM a week years ago and this is the first year ever I didn't get on my bike since I messed up my hips / back / piraformis muscle
Yeah, norco will help with that too.

I did donate blood last week to prep up for this

I don't know why you keep donating blood. You are aware they just discard it if it tests positive for syphilis?

just kidding. You are a good man.......for a Canadian

@Clippy
WWIQ4f8.png

Because I know my real results will be better once my back is good and I can walk and get in shape again

This is a temporary setpack

I don't want permanant blood pressure pills for a temporary setback
You can always not take the blood pressure pills.

Back