If I skip breakfast will that lower my blood pressure?

It would for me. Skipping breakfast would lower my BP levels I suspect.

Both of my family have genetic blood pressure and heart attack issues

My Grandfather was the first person on my Dad's side to make it past 65.
Probably the most "you sound poor" post in '17.

Beta blockers will lower your bp enough to prevent the doctor prescribing you beta blockers

Going to doctor tomorrow about my back and blood pressure and I want to cheat

Any ideas my fellow Sherdog Con-artist friends?
Take 80mg of lisinopryl 2 hours before your appt.

Is that true Thanos? Cause my research shows sugar is far worse
Both are bad! They are a staple in American society. Especially sugar. Every Fucking thing these days has to have sugar on or in it. Look at ihop. Can’t order a damned thing without some slop consisting of whip cream chocolate or some other sugary shit.

Is that true Thanos? Cause my research shows sugar is far worse

sugar causes you to gain weight which yes will eventually lead to cardiovascular disease and diabetes

salt increases sodium levels, which cause more fluid to accumulate in the blood vessels which makes your kidneys work harder to get rid of

that's why alot of ppl diagnosed with hypertension are put on sodium restriction and given a diuretic at first to treat it

sugar causes you to gain weight which yes will eventually lead to cardiovascular disease and diabetes

salt increases sodium levels, which cause more fluid to accumulate in the blood vessels which makes your kidneys work harder to get rid of

that's why alot of ppl diagnosed with hypertension are put on sodium restriction and given a diuretic at first to treat it
I eat lots of bananas

How'd everything go?

Call your doctor and pretend to be a little kid like you did to the farm last week.

Honestly @Clippy you need to be drinking 3 veggie shakes daily.
Veggies that are good for lowering it (spinach) and overall health.

Also add in healthy fruit like blueberries which are known to be good for lowering blood pressure and it's a natural anti oxidant.

your blood pressure will lower if you do this.

Honestly @Clippy you need to be drinking 3 veggie shakes daily.
Veggies that are good for lowering it (spinach) and overall health.

Also add in healthy fruit like blueberries which are known to be good for lowering blood pressure and it's a natural anti oxidant.

your blood pressure will lower if you do this.
Or he could just man up and eat his goddamn vegetables.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back