If I were a Vet or a Groomer, I would hate to work with Cats they are vicious and hard to restrain

only use is catching mice/rats (a greater evil)

but some cats dont even do that, they just sit there and get fat

give me a dog any day of the week

Cats aren't subservient like dogs.

It's why cats can survive on their own in the outdoors and dogs can't.

actually dogs can survive on their own.

I always used to say Cats were smarter as they seemed to just naturally understand traffic and that getting hit by a car was bad and you could see them looking for traffic before entering a road way, whereas Dogs seemed oblivious to threat and needed a human to protect them. But if you go to any area like the Caribbean or Mexico or many other places you will see dogs surviving and navigating traffic completely independent of humans.

So dogs just naturally give up that responsibility when they have a human handler but if raised without one they have street smarts and no how to survive.

That's why he looks like that, not sure about his temperament.

It's got feline dwarfism. I believe that's why it's face is underdeveloped, and why it's got the permanent frowny face.

I read somewhere that some vets or activists were annoyed with Grumpy Cat's popularity, because people were starting to breed dwarf cats to cash in on people wanting their own Grumpy Cat. They've apparently got a lot of medical problems due to the condition, and their survival rate at birth is really low. Something like that.

It's got feline dwarfism. I believe that's why it's face is underdeveloped, and why it's got the permanent frowny face.

I read somewhere that some vets or activists were annoyed with Grumpy Cat's popularity, because people were starting to breed dwarf cats to cash in on people wanting their own Grumpy Cat. They've apparently got a lot of medical problems due to the condition, and their survival rate at birth is really low. Something like that.
You're right, that's what it is. I knew it was something weird but I thought it was down syndrome.

actually dogs can survive on their own.

I always used to say Cats were smarter as they seemed to just naturally understand traffic and that getting hit by a car was bad and you could see them looking for traffic before entering a road way, whereas Dogs seemed oblivious to threat and needed a human to protect them. But if you go to any area like the Caribbean or Mexico or many other places you will see dogs surviving and navigating traffic completely independent of humans.

So dogs just naturally give up that responsibility when they have a human handler but if raised without one they have street smarts and no how to survive.

Dogs are smarter than cats.

They're less capable of surviving independent of humans, because cats are incredible hunters, but are social animals and will form packs when possible, increasing likelihood of survival.

My cats never get aggressive toward me or anyone else. It's an individual thing with them.

Worked as a Vet Assistant in high school, and let me tell you, barn cats may as well be wild animals. They are not to be F'd with.

So much bad information regarding cats itt lol

I have a cat personality. I don't give a shit about you, and I don't want to be bothered. When I want to deal with someone, I will approach, but until then.... leave me alone!

I have a cat personality. I don't give a shit about you, and I don't want to be bothered. When I want to deal with someone, I will approach, but until then.... leave me alone!
you from the bay, thats that Bay area chill man

We all got that.

There was recently an article in the local paper, about an Iraq war vet, who bought a cat grooming business. The guy bought the business from an older lady and she taught him how to groom, but told him many groomers don't have the courage to groom cats, because they can be so dangerous. Well the cats trying to claw out his face, didn't faze the guy, so now he has a booming business, making well over 100k a year, and is now going to franchise his business.

Back