If im lookin for a fight, where do I send my audition?

PalmStrike

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Im thinking of filming one of my heavy bag workouts and sending it as an audition.

Im a 40 year old heavyweight and I wanna bang, bros!

Call out some of the gypsies on YouTube. Tell them they're a load of good-for-nothin' shites.

xYNytSg.png

1. Register multiple dummy Twitter accounts
2. Stalk Dana on twitter, trash talk him, when he blocks you switch to another account
3. When Dana finally lashes out and engages you, respond with one of your audition highlights
4. ???
5. You vs. Michael Jackson on PPV main card

Email Glendale Fight Club

If you're good, they can make you great

If you are a woman just send the UFC some lifting/soccer footage, this should be enough for a TUF spot. Best of luck

So you wanna be a f****** fighter?

Good thing you've come to the experts here at Sherdog forums.

Post it up bro. With our support, you can forget about a chance to just get in the UFC.. Hell, you'll be fighting for an interim title belt in no time.

Sherdog bless.

Im thinking of filming one of my heavy bag workouts and sending it as an audition.

Im a 40 year old heavyweight and I wanna bang, bros!

Send it to your local fight promotion.

Just get tickets to UFC226, get shitfaced and go holler at Dana
I’m sure he will be happy to hear from you

Do you have a good backstory other than you are experiencing a mid-life crisis? You should work on developing some sort of character/gimmick to make you stand out. If you have no tattoos you are already off to a good start.

Bingo.

We won't steer you wrong, TS.

I will post it here but I have a belly and like to bang shirtless...you guys wont make fun of me...right?

Id also need to wear a mask.

Start a thread that has a title "WHY CONOR IS THE GOAT" and then post your address.

Download "rumblr" if your looking for a fight. "Grindr" if you want to get pounded.

If you have Tae Kwon Do skills you will dominate for sure. Search for a local promotion and get on a card. Only good things can happen.

Back