If it were in your hands, when should Conor be stripped ?

I never would have let him try for the 2 belts to begin with.

Not until he'd defended multiple times. He only has 2 wins over current top 10 FWs... its not like he ever cleaned out the division.

If it's up to me, am I doing for my own personal reason or am I working for the UFC and trying to run a business? It'll change my answer dramatically.

1 year without a fight being booked.

Id like to pretend this is a sport.

If it's up to me, am I doing for my own personal reason or am I working for the UFC and trying to run a business? It'll change my answer dramatically.

Someone who cares about honor and dignity.

the only thing his dick riding fans want to strip him of are his clothes

When another clear contender emerges is the deadline

If you stripped Conor right now nothing would change, there is no one currently for Tony to fight.
Khabib booked
Edson booked
Gaethje booked
Eddie booked
What do you mean man? Tony should fight Connor to unify the belts. Everyone BUT Connor and tony have fights lined up, so this is the fight that needs to happen.

His camp said he will be out until April or longer. Take it away from him, Tony is the guy at LW.

If I was the boss: Yeah I would because I hate the prick.

If I owned WME: Probably(because I still hate the prick and what he is doing to MMA).

Stars come and go, in 5 years time he probably won't even be relevant anymore.

What do you mean man? Tony should fight Connor to unify the belts. Everyone BUT Connor and tony have fights lined up, so this is the fight that needs to happen.
it is. but there's 3 guys conor is waiting on. Woodley, Nate, and GSP. T-Wood/Nate is done, so don't know about that. haven't heard anything out of GSP yet, although it's been only like 3 weeks since he fought. Conor/Tony should happen. Then Connie can go to WW for Woodley, if he wins I guess.
I'd propose a fight to Conor against Ferg. if he decides not to defend then he stripped of his title.
Can't force them to fight someone.
But this is the problem.

Connor has played Dana White for a fool with an ego, and Dana has gone for it. Connor has made the UFC a lot of money on his fights, but it has also lost the UFC a lot of money from his not fighting, and taken away a lot of limelight from other stars ( lost money) because Dana directs of much of UFC's attention at him. Look at the press conferences: Connor does not shut up, and Dana does not tell him to be quiet so the other fighters can speak. I am surprised no one has thrown a chair at him. There is also the long term losses as real fight fans are looking at the 155 division as a joke, and not representative of the fighters's talents.

I would give him time to promote the Floyd fight, becasue without that belt Floyd would not fight him.
and strip him immediatly after Floyd beat the shit out of him.

When he left the sport to fight a boxing match.

No i wouldn't strip him. Because he seems like hes trying to get stripped just so he can say I never lost the belt. This isn't survivor. You don't vote him off the throne. You beat him off
Edit: that sounded wrong didn't it

Connor has played Dana White for a fool with an ego, and Dana has gone for it. Connor has made the UFC a lot of money on his fights, but it has also lost the UFC a lot of money from his not fighting, and taken away a lot of limelight from other stars ( lost money) because Dana directs of much of UFC's attention at him. Look at the press conferences: Connor does not shut up, and Dana does not tell him to be quiet so the other fighters can speak. I am surprised no one has thrown a chair at him. There is also the long term losses as real fight fans are looking at the 155 division as a joke, and not representative of the fighters's talents.

Conor has been bad for UFC's bottom line. You're seeing signs of it with terrible PPV #s on avg compared to past. HC's had enough. And Conor fans are not translating to new customers except for him since he tells his fans all other fighters are bums. Why would they want to watch bums?

Conor aided and abetted by Dana are basically vulture capitalists. Buy a business rob it's pensions, sell assets, etc to get stock price up and hit the road leaving a shell of a company in your wake.

You need to post less BTW.

After this bellator bullshit and how hes now gonna be out for at least another 6 months. This shit is getting pathetic. Dude was bragging that he fights every 4 months, early on sure, but now we're lucky if he fights twice a year and if he does, its against people that he shouldn't be fighting in the first place, dude has no interest in defending the belt. He just wants to hold on to it and claim he never lost it when he hasn't defended at all. How convenient.

Back