If Jon Jones never tested positive, do you think the fight with Brock Lesnar would've happened?

ThatGuy7698

In USADA We Trust
@Brown
Reaction score
Remember how there were talks of a super fight between Jon Jones and Brock Lesnar after Jones won at UFC 214?

According to Brendan Schaub he talked to Goldberg about Brock since Goldberg is a good friend of Brock, and Brock said that he was thinking of coming back until Jones pissed hot.

Do you guys think the Heavyweight super fight between Brock Lesnar and Jon Jones would've actually happened if Jones didn't test positive?

Nope

he's full of BS

same with the ufc

Pretending they were making a fight with Stipe... lol

called BS on it straight away then later when it came out it was just typical BS from Dana

So Brock didn't want to fight someone who pissed hot. Pot calling the kettle black. They should let them both roid until their hearts delight and then throw them in the ring for a 10 round title fight for best roid champ at any weight.

I absolutely do, i think Jones fucked up massively on some big future paydays there.

Money would of talked with that fight and Brock is known to jump back and fore organizations.

Chest Penis vs. Phillipinians?

And Schaub is full of shit

wouldn't believe a word that comes out of his mouth
he needs to say retarded shit to get some viewers

"Brock said that he was thinking of coming back until Jones pissed hot."

yeah... because Brock gives a shit about Jones being on steroids, Brock would have took his ass down, sat on one of his legs and snapped that shit

they were plenty of other money fights for brock at HW, they could have easily just given him Stipe.

Fighting Brock, yes, hell no to Stipe. Jones knows without his power pellets he couldn't beat a FORMER elite HW in DC. Imagine his frame of mind against a current elite HW......

And Schaub is full of shit

wouldn't believe a word that comes out of his mouth
he needs to say retarded shit to get some viewers

"Brock said that he was thinking of coming back until Jones pissed hot."

yeah... because Brock gives a shit about Jones being on steroids, Brock would have took his ass down, sat on one of his legs and snapped that shit

they were plenty of other money fights for brock at HW, they could have easily just given him Stipe.

Chill man.

Obviously Lesnar doesn't care about Jones pissing hot. Shaub is implying that Lesnar was considering the fight until Jones tested dirty because there will be a suspension to serve.

Last edited:
Chill man.

Obviously Lesnar does care about Jones pissing hot. Shaub is implying that Lesnar was considering the fight until Jones tested dirty because there will be a suspension to serve.
brock is on steroids
jones is on steroids

brock doesn't give a crap about jones testing for peds
brock has to be tested by usada for 6 months himself if he returns anyway
brock vs anyone is a draw
i think people exaggerate on jon jones' drawing power
he isn't a ppv star

if brock wanted to come back
he'd be back

Remember how there were talks of a super fight between Jon Jones and Brock Lesnar after Jones won at UFC 214?

According to Brendan Schaub he talked to Goldberg about Brock since Goldberg is a good friend of Brock, and Brock said that he was thinking of coming back until Jones pissed hot.

Do you guys think the Heavyweight super fight between Brock Lesnar and Jon Jones would've actually happened if Jones didn't test positive?

Absolutely it would have been a big money maker and the UFC would have done everything to make it happen.

One of those times where you just cry thinking of what might have been.

brock is on steroids
jones is on steroids

brock doesn't give a crap about jones testing for peds
brock has to be tested by usada for 6 months himself if he returns anyway
brock vs anyone is a draw
i think people exaggerate on jon jones' drawing power
he isn't a ppv star

if brock wanted to come back
he'd be back

I had to edit my post. I ment “doesn't care” but I think you see my point.

Lesnar was considering (broad term) a fight with Jones. When Jones pissed hot any prospective fight was taken off the table. Shaub was never implying that Lesnar cared about his PED use.

Lesnar also has a suspension that would need to be served before he could step back into the octogon.

I think unemployment has left you with way too much time on your hands to consider shit that's not very important.

<puh-lease75>

So Brock didn't want to fight someone who pissed hot....

Please link to Brock's thoughts on fighting Jones. I was not aware he ever made mention of this.

Nope! Brock as yet to serve a day of his suspension for popping, then again I'm not sure if his time away from mma is considered the suspension?

So to further clarify I don't really know if would be a go?

Depends how bulked up Jones can get. Jones + 20 lbs of muscle and no weight cut at heavyweight could be scary.

Oh hell, Jones never wanted to fight Brock. He just wanted the attention that mentioning it would bring.

Back