If Jones comesback...

I think Jones should move to HW and fight Reem and atleast another top 10 HW before a shot at the strap. I wouldnt be mad to see him fight DC again at HW a fight with Cain would be a dream come true but we all know Cains been done.I do think Stipe will either KO or TKO jones by the 4th round but it will be a tough fight for both.
I agree. Put him at heavy. It is pointless to keep up with the rematches in the incredibly shallow LHW division. Jones vs Ngannou, Werdum, Reem (won't fight tho, as they are team mates), Stipe, Cain or even a Struve or Black Beast type fighter are way better than a fight vs Volkan, OSP, Manuwa, etc. The Gus fight may have been controversial but I think Jones will find very similar match ups at HW, but with guys that have way more power and are bigger.

Knowing Jones tho, I expect him to cherry pick a super manageable task like Brawk. I'll watch but would rather see him vs a Werdum, Stipe or Ngannou type fighter.

I agree. Put him at heavy. It is pointless to keep up with the rematches in the incredibly shallow LHW division. Jones vs Ngannou, Werdum, Reem (won't fight tho, as they are team mates), Stipe, Cain or even a Struve or Black Beast type fighter are way better than a fight vs Volkan, OSP, Manuwa, etc. The Gus fight may have been controversial but I think Jones will find very similar match ups at HW, but with guys that have way more power and are bigger.

Knowing Jones tho, I expect him to cherry pick a super manageable task like Brawk. I'll watch but would rather see him vs a Werdum, Stipe or Ngannou type fighter.
Soo true

So? Snipes isn't a real actor and he is behind in taxes.

Rogan doesn't mingle with peasants anymore. Nor does he need to fight for money. If he had to rely on his fighting abilities to make a living he would be shining shoes at the Rivera.

By then Jones will be pushing his mid thirties. Depending on what kind of shape he's in (physically and mentally/emotionally), he might not want to face the big hitters.

Back